My Projected Class

They have a mistake on the TE, have him rated as a 4 star but here he has no stars. That would raise the total.

Do you think we strike out on RBs?
I tried to correct that but it’s glitching on him for some reason.

And stallings is a rb but that said I think the answer to that is it’s looking that way. But hey, still a long way to go. Next 3-4 months will tell a lot.

only 3 OL? and two tackles? sighh.

gotta get over this wr love affair.

would take one more OL over a project. need another corner also.
There will be plenty of new names pop up this fall. Think back to last year, Tyre West, Justin Williams, James Pearce and a few others seemed like pipe dreams last summer. Many more twists and turns to go!

I agree. Same feeling I had with Butchs offense, makes me nervous to not have a stacked oline. Wouldn’t be surprised if we took 4, but wouldn’t be surprised if we only took 3 if the staff was really confident in all of them.

I agree. Same feeling I had with Butchs offense, makes me nervous to not have a stacked oline. Wouldn’t be surprised if we took 4, but wouldn’t be surprised if we only took 3 if the staff was really confident in all of them.
im sure theyll look to the portal for help. no way an SEC calibre line can take 3 players a cycle. Same at DB.

This staff is trying their best to SERIOUSLY upgrade the talent at that position. It's imperative to do so if we are to be successful moving forward. Teams will eventually figure out the offense, but superior players will make it difficult. Many of those WR's that are currently on the roster will be gone by this time next year and open up schollies for big uglies in the future. It's all part of the plan and priorities right now. Our best course of action for victories right now is to win shootouts if necessary. Stopping other teams is the longer term goal.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
This staff is trying their best to SERIOUSLY upgrade the talent at that position. It's imperative to do so if we are to be successful moving forward. Teams will eventually figure out the offense, but superior players will make it difficult. Many of those WR's that are currently on the roster will be gone by this time next year and open up schollies for big uglies in the future. It's all part of the plan and priorities right now. Our best course of action for victories right now is to win shootouts if necessary. Stopping other teams is the longer term goal.
there are gajilliond of talented WR. Only so many elite Corners, linemen, and ends.

You would seriously be disappointed with this if it happens? 4 top 20 overall players in the nation along with the number one player in Tennessee and a bunch of additional talented kids. I’d take this class in a New York minute and and be thrilled as hell with it

Reactions: O.G.HomeGrownUTVOL
You would seriously be disappointed with this if it happens? 4 top 20 overall players in the nation along with the number one player in Tennessee and a bunch of additional talented kids. I’d take this class in a New York minute and and be thrilled as hell with it
I want all of them.

Would really like to get 1 of Burley, Osborne, and Parker too. Also keep in mind there’s no 25 signee limit this year either. Most think we’ll take around 30
30 would be awesome. I hadn’t heard “the numbers” conversation takeaways in a while, but I like the sound of that. If I’m adding 5 more, I’m guessing something along the lines of patterson on the iol, Malik benson, Parker, and a db (maybe meyers or Gibson), and a surprise. Throw in a couple transfers too since we’ll likely drop a couple and add a couple per what we did this year.

yeah mocking up a class right now, in June...exercise in time wasting.
With that logic I’d ask why you even wasted the time to look at the thread, or the forum in general prior to November when the class looks more clear, unless you just like following high school kids (creepy) or needed a post to **** on.

Plus, it’s Friday boss and I have covid so lighten up would ya?

For the record: I generally enjoy your posts and value your participation bignewt. Keep it comin.

VN Store

Back