My little charity... needs families to adopt and donations.

It's like someone knew my bonus check came in today or something...

I have been so busy at work the last few weeks, I haven't put the time into it yet. I looked up and all the sudden it was December coming in hot. I have hit up all my corporate sponsors today, too. I am still optimistic that we can exceed last years impact.

Reactions: malinoisvol and MAD
Check will arrive soon. Let us know if you need local assistance (sorting/packing/driving). Thanks for all your efforts.

Reactions: MAD
One more update, I registered on Amazon Smile. Choose this charity and Amazon will give a portion .5% of your purchases to The Island of Misfit Toys.

Amazon Sign-In

Just wanted to bump this post since many people use the crap out of Amazon especially these days.

Gift that keeps giving year around so to speak.

I
Check will arrive soon. Let us know if you need local assistance (sorting/packing/driving). Thanks for all your efforts.
Don’t know why I didn’t think of this, great idea. I would also like to volunteer if you need any local assistance.

What's the status on this, CWV? Have you met your goal? Is it too late to give?

It was so bittersweet. My fiance died on December 10th. This charity was our baby. We reached our goal and then some. We adopted 194 kids this year. Last year we did 93. At her celebration of life $2000 was donated to start next years drive to exceed. Her friends and I delivered the gifts this year and it was an extremely emotional day.

It was so bittersweet. My fiance died on December 10th. This charity was our baby. We reached our goal and then some. We adopted 194 kids this year. Last year we did 93. At her celebration of life $2000 was donated to start next years drive to exceed. Her friends and I delivered the gifts this year and it was an extremely emotional day.
Oh my gosh @ClearwaterVol ! I am so sorry!!

Dang, CWV! So sorry for your loss.

Wow, brother, I'm so terribly saddened to hear this. Words don't help in times like this, so I'll spare you the nonsense. Do know that you are in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
Wow, brother, I'm so terribly saddened to hear this. Words don't help in times like this, so I'll spare you the nonsense. Do know that you are in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

Thanks. It has been a really rough two weeks around my house. My daughter is taking it rough. She and the fiance have butted heads over the years, but in the past several months they really started bonding and ganging up on me. Which is what I was wanted from them. Gotta figure out how to get through the silly season and celebrate my daughter's 18th on NYE. I appreciate the kind words.

VN Store

Back