My Heartfelt Rant

I'm just for keepin' it classy in the process. Why bash when the results (wins and losses and who they're against) speak for themselves? I'm a tad younger than you, General, but let me put my metaphorical arm around you and say, "It's all gonna work itself out"

Cripes, if you are younger than someone born in 1971 , I am freaking ancient. He said his family has had season tickets since offered so his family support goes back to the 20's or 30's

Mabye this is the wrong place to post this, but what the hell is up with the Pig Package. Every time the dude is on the field, he is getting the ball. And, EVERYONE knows it. When He jogged out to the huddle against Bama, the whole freakin d was pointing at him! And, Sure enough, we force a pass to him in double coverage. INT in the End Zone. Today, he walks in the game and the WHOLE Troy team Pointed at him as a key! He gets the ball and Bam, Fumble. Did Dooley promise this dude specific playing time to come to TN or what. HE has Done NOTHING on the field to warrant the plays he gets. Mabye I am the only one that sees this, But I would encourage your feedback!

They may screw it up a bit with him, but the dude can play. Probably the guy I'm most looking forward to in the coming years from that class, other than Peterman.

I understand your points and share your frustration but in spite of that I don't think CDD should be replaced (Sunseri should be replaced and perhaps few other defensive assistant coaches but that is all). The reason I say this is that if we had Wilcox this year with the exact same defense we had last year we would be looking at probably only one loss this year (Bama). So the question is does Tennessee football return to greatness quicker if we replace the only thing that seems to be broken (defense), or if we start rebuilding process all over. That is the only disagreement between us - I think getting another DC is all that is needed because the amount of progress in all other areas has been obvious.

Dooley hired sunseri, so you trust him to make another hire?

Reactions: 1 person
People that can't separate the coach from the team like to scream that dissing Dooley is anti-UT. If that's true(it's not but apparently that point can't be hammered into their heads), then isn't dissing Sal anti-UT as well? After all, he is a TN coach.

Blame whoever you want, I don't really care, I just want Dooley gone. I'm tired of never pulling the upset(especially against teams we have better talent than but our coaching gets us ranked below them) and barely beating teams we should handle easily. It's sad and it's breaking my heart. I want it over and done.

People that can't separate the coach from the team like to scream that dissing Dooley is anti-UT. If that's true(it's not but apparently that point can't be hammered into their heads), then isn't dissing Sal anti-UT as well? After all, he is a TN coach.

Blame whoever you want, I don't really care, I just want Dooley gone. I'm tired of never pulling the upset(especially against teams we have better talent than but our coaching gets us ranked below them) and barely beating teams we should handle easily. It's sad and it's breaking my heart. I want it over and done.

Other than perhaps Miss State, who are we more talented than?

Other than perhaps Miss State, who are we more talented than?

On the offensive side we are more talented than everyone we played against (the only exception is our running backs but as far as qb, receivers, and o-line we are extremely talented - probably top in the country - CDD and other coaches should get a lot of credit for that). On the defensive side we are not talented (but players we have are still not as bad as Sunseri made them look like - CDD and/or Hart should take the blame for that hire and replace him asap).

VN Store

Back