My Boss and I

Mustng959

My boss at work is a good guy, he's Air Force retired and I'm a 6 year Air Force veteran. However, its Tennessee/ Florida week!
I've been a Vols fan since I learned to watch tv and he was born and raised in Florida and is a big Gators fan. We've both been pretty quiet this week leading up to the game Saturday but I decided to break the ice and emailed him a picture I did. :) He hasn't commented yet.
GO VOLS
mResReaderA.jpeg

My boss at work is a good guy, he's Air Force retired and I'm a 6 year Air Force veteran. However, its Tennessee/ Florida week!
I've been a Vols fan since I learned to watch tv and he was born and raised in Florida and is a big Gators fan. We've both been pretty quiet this week leading up to the game Saturday but I decided to break the ice and emailed him a picture I did. :) He hasn't commented yet.
GO VOLS
View attachment 492843
Aim High!

GO
BIG
ORANGE!

GO VOLS
View attachment 492843
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

GO VOLS
View attachment 492843
Thank you both so very much for our freedom and your service. God bless you both and GBO!!!!!!

GO VOLS
View attachment 492843

Too cordial, IMO.

GO VOLS
View attachment 492843
You guys could be friggin' brothers.

Good on you, now go paste a Power T to the middle of his car's hood. And another one on the windshield.

Go Vols!

GO VOLS
View attachment 492843
I don't get it big Dan.

GO VOLS
View attachment 492843
Thank you for your service. My oldest daughter is in the Air Force.

GO VOLS
View attachment 492843
Lol love this. My boss is an Arkansas fan and we talk football quite a bit.

Retired 9G, and lifelong 4A1.... Appreciate your service. Nice to see a lot of Vets on VolNation!
Definitely quite a few more vets and retirees from service than I imagined here! I thank each of you for serving and also thank your family members too. The bond between us is strong .... just as strong as our love for the BIG ORANGE!

Retired Army MP here and Air Force Dining Facilities rule!! Would go there every chance I got at Fort Meade in the 80's and elsewhere. GBO!!
We had some marines come visit our base (Shaw) and we all went for lunch at the dining hall. When we finished, they just stood there, trays in hand, dumbfounded. Then I realized that they didn’t know and said, “No, you just leave the trays, someone will come get them…”. They were beyond shocked. It was funny as hell.

VN Store

Back