My (and others I'm sure) Bold Prediction

teeball

We have seen the last of JG barring injury to HB. I think we will see HB in this game in the 4th quarter. After that he will get the next 2 weeks to get 1st team snaps and prepare for the Arkansas game which he will start. He will then finish the year at QB and lead Tennessee to 2 (possibly 3?) more wins before the season is over. Anybody with me?

Reactions: MSHrebel20
JG has actually played pretty decent this game. Throws have been on point. He is playing the full game. Like it or not.

He hasn’t thrown 2 pick 6’s in this game yet..........that’s the bar to remove him......didn’t you get the memo?

We have seen the last of JG barring injury to HB. I think we will see HB in this game in the 4th quarter. After that he will get the next 2 weeks to get 1st team snaps and prepare for the Arkansas game which he will start. He will then finish the year at QB and lead Tennessee to 2 (possibly 3?) more wins before the season is over. Anybody with me?

Me thinks your are hoping to speak your premonition into existance.

I can get behind this.

This is only way Pruitt can buy time here. I personally am in no way wanting to fire Pruitt or even put him on the hot seat after this year with pandemic and all.

He can’t walk into Year 4 though with Bailey or Maurer not having serious PT

JG has actually played pretty decent this game. Throws have been on point. He is playing the full game. Like it or not.

They've limited what he's allowed to do. Two of the long throws he left short would have been TDs. I realize we pretty much all have very low expectations at this point, but he's been mediocre, at best.

Reactions: Volsonyourface
Le
Let's ride

Sick of the term ”bold” used in predictions. It’s only bold if you do something crazy if your wrong. otherwise, it’s just a guess typed on an internet site.

and you can’t take out JG if he keeps playing like he has So far this game.

Reactions: whodeycin85

Trust me ... I like it! I truly hope he leads Tennessee back in this game but my gut tells me he won't. After 3+ years of JG's poor to competent play I have to believe CJP will move on ... at least I hope so.

I wish you were right. No such luck.

My gosh why are some of you still fixated on JG after giving up 400 yards in the first half? Pruitt has done nothing to earn the benefit of the doubt to overlook that pathetic stat

Will never win you a game winning drive. Doesn't put the fear in any defensive coordinator.
Never said that. Just disagreed with the OPs post. He said Bailey will play this game. JG plays the whole game based off his play today.

I'm not so sure. Making such a smart coaching decision isn't something that our staff might be willing to do, based on what we've seen so far. I think what's more likely is more of the same: bad decisions, poor game-planning, poor adjustments, and worshiping the great JG.

They've limited what he's allowed to do. Two of the long throws he left short would have been TDs. I realize we pretty much all have very low expectations at this point, but he's been mediocre, at best.

Palmer dropped the first one and the d made an awesome play on the 2nd one. He is throwing the ball well. It’s up to the receivers to adjust and fight to make those plays.

My gosh why are some of you still fixated on JG after giving up 400 yards in the first half? Pruitt has done nothing to earn the benefit of the doubt to overlook that pathetic stat
Well when your offense can't move the ball your defense is subject to giving up a lot especially against a great offense. The defense is not great at all but they are better than it appears.

Well when your offense can't move the ball your defense is subject to giving up a lot especially against a great offense. The defense is not great at all but they are better than it appears.

How are they better than it appears? They can’t tackle, can’t cover a slant, or create pressure

Palmer dropped the first one and the d made an awesome play on the 2nd one. He is throwing the ball well. It’s up to the receivers to adjust and fight to make those plays.

No, you're right. He's like Johnny Unitas out there. It's all the receivers' fault.

VN Store

Back