Giants
49ers

AFC Conference Finals
Broncos over Colts

NFC Conference Finals
Saints over Eggles

Super Bowl
Broncos over Saints

I doubt the saints get to the Super Bowl as they'll likely have to play the 49ers and I don't see them winning that, or the panthers.

The saints lose away from home and again hear reaction on the radio about how the saints got screwed with bad calls which I heard about when they lost to the Seahawks.

and I see you also picked the broncos to go to the Super Bowl.

Broncos are going 9-7 and losing the division to the Chargers. Book it.

Which is weird because in my original predictions, I don't even have the Chargers in the playoffs.

Reactions: 2 people
Broncos are going 9-7 and losing the division to the Chargers. Book it.

Which is weird because in my original predictions, I don't even have the Chargers in the playoffs.

Care to place a wager?

I doubt the saints get to the Super Bowl as they'll likely have to play the 49ers and I don't see them winning that, or the panthers.

The saints lose away from home and again hear reaction on the radio about how the saints got screwed with bad calls which I heard about when they lost to the Seahawks.

and I see you also picked the broncos to go to the Super Bowl.

I never said anything about your SB pick(to be honest I didn't even look after I saw your division picks), just your division winners.

Last edited:
Care to place a wager?

Honestly I think 10-6. Have you looked at their schedule? Me saying that is not a shot at Denver.

IMO...lose The Chiefs and Chargers once a piece, @ Seattle, @ NE, @Cincy, they will lose to one of these 3, SF/Zona/Colts at home. That's 6.

Playing the best division in football, the NFC West, along with at Pats, Bengals, and Jets, and throw in the Colts at Denver. That schedule is rough.

Reactions: 1 person
Honestly I think 10-6. Have you looked at their schedule? Me saying that is not a shot at Denver.

IMO...lose The Chiefs and Chargers once a piece, @ Seattle, @ NE, @Cincy, they will lose to one of these 3, SF/Zona/Colts at home. That's 6.

Playing the best division in football, the NFC West, along with at Pats, Bengals, and Jets, and throw in the Colts at Denver. That schedule is rough.

I have. I still think they win the division. The Chargers have a tendency to suck and make a late run only to end up short. The Raiders may actually be a threat depending on how Schaub plays. I think the Chiefs have a decent shot at winning the division as well.

I have. I still think they win the division. The Chargers have a tendency to suck and make a late run only to end up short. The Raiders may actually be a threat depending on how Schaub plays. I think the Chiefs have a decent shot at winning the division as well.

I was joking about the Chargers, I had the Broncos winning the division in my original predictions, and I think they still will but I think they'll be 10-6. They basically have the Pro version of UTs schedule. If Pro football had a rankings system, they would play 5-6of the top 10 teams. IMO

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I never said anything about your SB pick(to be honest I didn't even look after I saw your division picks), just your division winners.

So what if you didn't.
And I find that hard to believe considering you said this gets better

They play the NFC west that means they also have to play the rams on the road since 49ers and cards are home games.
That's another game they could lose, and I won't be shocked if the rams dline constantly gets after Manning.

AFC
1. Broncos
2. Pats
3. Colts
4. Bengals
5. Chiefs
6. Ravens

Colts over Ravens, Bengals over Chiefs.
Pats and Broncos over those two, then the Pats win.

NFC
1. 49ers
2. Saints
3. Packers
4. Giants
5. Seahawks
6. Falcons

Seahawks over Giants, Packers over Falcons.
Niners over Seahawks, Saints over Packers.

Niners win and beat the Pats to win it all.

If this happens, I think the Niners would destroy the Pats.

I think whoever wins the inevitable Niners vs Seahawks playoff game, wins the title. They are the class of the NFL. IMO Denver and NE could beat them, but it would take a great game by both teams. JMO

I think whoever wins the inevitable Niners vs Seahawks playoff game, wins the title. They are the class of the NFL. IMO Denver and NE could beat them, but it would take a great game by both teams. JMO

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. I'm not even sure Denver could; I don't think they're physical enough.

VN Store

Back