MVP!!!

What High school players were eligible for this game? Do you have to have a connection with Polynesian ancestry. Seems strange calling a Bowl game with an ethnicity moniker if everyone is invited.
They play the Texas bowl every year and only 1 team is from Texas.... Don't know the answer, but this is a thought.

He’s nowhere near as fast as Vick was before he started getting nicked up by injuries.
Vick himself said Lamar was as fast as him.

Jackson was the fastest guy on Louisville and he had a CB teammate that ran 4.39 at the NFL Combine.

Jackson himself ran 4.34 at Louisville pro day

Watched the whole game. He is a special talent. He will grow into something Vol fans have never seen before if he does not get hurt. He can throw and run. he reminded me of a 6'6" Bryce Young with the way he scrambles and finds an open receiver!
That open run he had in the 2nd quarter that was nearly a score showed his wheels— I had no idea he had that kind of speed with that size frame

Jackson was the fastest guy on Louisville and he had a CB teammate that ran 4.39 at the NFL Combine.

vick ran a 4.33 at the combine, so damn close

Jackson is special, I still enjoy watching him play.

He is a skinny kid. That's nothing our nutritionist and kitchen can't fix though.

landscape-1506456062-delish-spaghetti-meatballs.jpg
05COOKING-NIGMEATBALLS2-articleLarge.jpg
Valentines-Spaghetti-and-Meatballs-001.jpg

Don’t forget the Biscuit & gravy, greasy home fries and bacon, then for supper, soup beans, cornbread and mashed taters

Don’t care. I’ve seen both on field. Vick is quicker. That said they’re both ridiculously fast.

VN Store

Back