MVP!!!

What High school players were eligible for this game? Do you have to have a connection with Polynesian ancestry. Seems strange calling a Bowl game with an ethnicity moniker if everyone is invited.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
What High school players were eligible for this game? Do you have to have a connection with Polynesian ancestry. Seems strange calling a Bowl game with an ethnicity moniker if everyone is invited.
You don't have to be of Polynesian descent to play in this game ... and you are right that it's a little weird. I don't think an African Bowl would be well-received.

Watched the whole game. He is a special talent. He will grow into something Vol fans have never seen before if he does not get hurt. He can throw and run. he reminded me of a 6'6" Bryce Young with the way he scrambles and finds an open receiver!

I’ve got most of it recorded. Missed the first drive. If nobody uploads it I’ll figure out how to do it for you. Been wanting to start a channel for my daughter so I have to figure it out somehow πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
On the first drive Nico's team was working down the field and he was picked off. The announcers made a comment that it was Nico's fault but the replay clearly shows two errors by the receivers. One receiver ran a go route but it was obvious it was supposed to be an out route. Second a receiver ran two DB's right into the routes path. At least that is the way I saw it with my orange colored glasses.

Vince young style runner IMO
I would more agree with that. No idea how big Young was coming out of high school. Never seen anyone like Vick in college since then. I’m sure some have better top speed but that dude was the quicker than any qb since then.

Reactions: irish1485
I would more agree with that. No idea how big Young was coming out of high school. Never seen anyone like Vick in college since then. I’m sure some have better top speed but that dude was the quicker than any qb since then.
i doubt theres been a qb since with the top speed of vick. he was a jet.

Reactions: irish1485

VN Store

Back