Must win game

Must win game of the season

• Total voters
Vanderbilt. It should be on the OP's list.
In recent years, that's the only SEC team with which Tennessee has a genuine competitive "rivalry" with, and we're not doing too good with it.
. I would say in the last 4 years we have had competitive rivalries with Kentucky, South Carolina and Mizzou since the 2017 season we are a combined 6-6 against them if you include Vandy it’s 8-8 can’t be more evenly competitive than that. So that proves we can beat the middle and lower tier teams in the league and lose to them as well but the upper tier teams such as Bama, Georgia , Florida, A&M and LSU we virtually never beat. Tennessee has consistently been a middle pack to lower tier SEC team since 2008 the record backs it up. We can’t even beat Arkansas. Hoping Heupel can change that and get us trending back up again.

Last edited:
Reactions: guido4198
I think Mizzou is a 9 win team this season they got a good coach

True. He has been recruiting well too and has their fan base excited. Their season ticket sales have skyrocketed. They could be problematic for us going forward, at least until we bring in 4 and 5* recruits on a consistent basis.

I did not choose Vandy because I doubt it is an issue. Who thinks we might lose that game? Yes, it is a must win, but it is a win this year. I do not incline to think of the easiest games as must win games. That would be Bowling Green. Is Bowling Green a must win? Yes, but I chose SCar.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back