MUST WATCH: This Josh Dobbs Vols Hype Video Will Make You Stand And Cheer

My favorite clip is when Dobbs pump fakes the guy about to truck him.

Make no mistake...while the pump fake was epic, that kid was never gonna truck Dobbs😉... Kid is elusive as hell and much faster than most think, as evidenced by his first big run vs Bama in the video.

Reactions: 1 person
Admittedly being negative but the number of times that kid had to scramble was pathetic. The Oline will still decide our season.

Now to be positive. They have to better this year. I mean they have to right???

The very last play in the video is my favorite of his. And I am freaked out scared he's gonna get hurt this year.

Damn!! Thanks for the video..

volly, his mom and I were talking after the fandy game, and I told her when he takes off towards the end zone I pray he doesn't get hurt- she said she does the same thing...

2431844_o.gif

Last edited:
It was a very good video that I enjoyed... but standing and cheering over a video made up of plays I have seen multiple times is going a little far.

Good post though.

Awesome video! These things tear my nerves up, I am wishing my life away... Hurry Football!!

Go Vols!:clapping::pepper:

The season is riding on the OL to protect Dobbs and opening running holes.. Remember, if we go withr rhe protected starter for this year., Dobbs will only have 1 retuning starter in 16...

It was a very good video that I enjoyed... but standing and cheering over a video made up of plays I have seen multiple times is going a little far.

Good post though.

Yeah....nobody likes highlights of their players/team. Should've stopped short of making a video for sure....that's just going too far.

Reactions: 5 people
Von's gone. KPD and DA will drag this out long enough that even if he is cleared, it will be too late.

Definitely excited about the season. Hope he stays healthy and anxious to see how his mechanics continue to develop under DeBord

Kyler Kerberson was beat at LT on every pass play...he is not tackle

There were multiple times he didn't put a hand on the guy he was supposed to be guarding. Thankfully soon we'll have SEC caliber OLinement. No offense to him, but he's just not one. At least he gave his all for UT.

Every Vol fan in America loses at least a little sleep worrying about the health of Dobbs for this season. It is football, and injuries happen, but what gives me hope for him staying healthy is his elusiveness. I've never seen any defender really get a great shot on him. He is one of the most "shifty" runners I've ever seen. The way he uses pump fakes and his overall cool as a cucumber demeanor even when a linebacker is bearing down on him gives me hope - and helps me sleep at night. :)

VN Store

Back