MUST WATCH: This Josh Dobbs Vols Hype Video Will Make You Stand And Cheer

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
The very last play in the video is my favorite of his. And I am freaked out scared he's gonna get hurt this year.

Reactions: 2 people
I'd watch it, but I'm in estivation till the season begins.
Going back to sleep now.
Wake me on September 5.:snoring::snoring:

We can't afford to play scared or conservative we have to bring it each and every game, he can get in the pocket or running...

The very last play in the video is my favorite of his. And I am freaked out scared he's gonna get hurt this year.

That really worries me too, he runs so much! I hope he can add more muscle to his frame in the coming months, a bigger stronger Dobbs would help keep him healthy all season.

Video makes it look like we rolled up Bama....lol

I've admitted many times that I despise Florida far more than Alabama. But, this year they're on even ground in terms of how badly I want to beat each team.

Debord will need to add some new wrinkles with the run game, and the O line will need to be a lot better. But I think Dobbs and Co. give us the best chance we've had in years to win both of these away.

That really worries me too, he runs so much! I hope he can add more muscle to his frame in the coming months, a bigger stronger Dobbs would help keep him healthy all season.

It is a concern....but i bet he has worked his tail off in the weight room and is ALREADY stronger and more beefed up!

It is a concern....but i bet he has worked his tail off in the weight room and is ALREADY stronger and more beefed up!

Roster has him listed at 212....down 4 lbs from his listed 216 last year. Maybe he'll beef up a bit the summer, maybe not. I think that he's ultimately less likely to take big hits/get hurt if our OL is significantly better and allows Hurd and Kamara to be as dynamic as we think they can be so that they're the predominant ball carriers in our running game and not Josh. Jmo.

Reactions: 2 people
Roster has him listed at 212....down 4 lbs from his listed 216 last year. Maybe he'll beef up a bit the summer, maybe not. I think that he's ultimately less likely to take big hits/get hurt if our OL is significantly better and allows Hurd and Kamara to be as dynamic as we think they can be so that they're the predominant ball carriers in our running game and not Josh. Jmo.

Good point!

i wonder when they actually weigh them for the record...even though it is sometimes skewed a little....i mean weighing them before/after periods of weights and conditioning could easily reduce/add several pounds.

Good point!

i wonder when they actually weigh them for the record...even though it is sometimes skewed a little....i mean weighing them before/after periods of weights and conditioning could easily reduce/add several pounds.

True. I was a bit surprised, just assumed he'd continue adding weight,given his height, to 220-225 or so.

VN Store

Back