Must play Bailey

Hyatt didn't even look up? He just put his hands up like don't throw it to me. Wtf

That's not what I saw. To me it appeared the defender hit Hyatt in the back early knocking his head down a preventing him from catching a good throw from Bailey. It should have been pass interference. When Hyatt hit the ground he immediately signaled he had been interfered with. It was another terrible no call.

That's not what I saw. To me it appeared the defender hit Hyatt in the back early knocking his head down a preventing him from catching a good throw from Bailey. It should have been pass interference.
Honestly, I had to rewatch it

Within two minutes of Bailey walking out on that field, it was clear he saw things much better than JG or Maurer. Just the way he carried himself out there was different than the other QB's.
I agree 100%! It would be nice if they would put him in a good situation and have just a little creativity. Our staff is sad!

I'm not ready to make any assessment of him, but am very ready for him to start so we can assess him.

I have had doubts..but he looked ok to me...worth a longer look for sure....needs to play...he and BM need to split snaps till 1 takes over...then that's it play the 1 the rest of the season no matter what

Reactions: kcvols1
I have had doubts..but he looked ok to me...worth a longer look for sure....needs to play...he and BM need to split snaps till 1 takes over...then that's it play the 1 the rest of the season no matter what

Split snaps my arse! Mauer had a clear lane to step up or run for a first down, but stepped into pressure instead. Bailey clearly had better vision and (gasp) an internal play clock!

Never seemed to hold the ball for more than 2.5 seconds before being decisive. I don’t know if I’ve seen that here since Ainge, or maybe Crompton 2.0 under Kiffen.

Split snaps my arse! Mauer had a clear lane to step up or run for a first down, but stepped into pressure instead. Bailey clearly had better vision and (gasp) an internal play clock!

Never seemed to hold the ball for more than 2.5 seconds before being decisive. I don’t know if I’ve seen that here since Ainge, or maybe Crompton 2.0 under Kiffen.
Do you think given his grandfather just passed away...BM may have been a little off..??? Because he did exactly what your describing the last time be played...and that was against bama not ark..

Do you think given his grandfather just passed away...BM may have been a little off..??? Because he did exactly what your describing the last time be played...and that was against bama not ark..

I suspect it could have affected him, but I couldn’t say. I haven’t watched his other footage recently, but I recall the same sort of indecisiveness being Maurer’s hallmark.

I suspect it could have affected him, but I couldn’t say. I haven’t watched his other footage recently, but I recall the same sort of indecisiveness being Maurer’s hallmark.
He had. 3rd and 13 at bama and had a lane and ran for 15....watch his the bam game last series..

VN Store

Back