Music City Bowl The Good, The Bad & THE UGLY

The ugly is way too many penalties and the worst pass defense I’ve ever seen. If we pull this out it will be a miracle.

The Good = The 1st Qtr & Tillman 1K+
The Bad = ANOTHER 2nd Qtr Disaster
THE UGLY = Purdue playing aggressive/dirty, hitting late, kicking while down...and Tennessee looks SCARED. Put on your BIG BOY PANTS Boys!
Wah wah wah

The Good: We have open receivers all over the field.

The Bad: Hooker cannot connect with them. Even Tillman’s catches required some major adjustments.

The Ugly: lack of pass rush is putting pressure on an already bad secondary.
If only we could upgrade to a bad secondary.

The Good = The 1st Qtr & Tillman 1K+
The Bad = ANOTHER 2nd Qtr Disaster
THE UGLY = Purdue playing aggressive/dirty, hitting late, kicking while down...and Tennessee looks SCARED. Put on your BIG BOY PANTS Boys!
You have lost your mind...the only thing they're scared of is the yellow laundry that keeps getting thrown at them.

Our defense plus referee help

giphy-2345432.gif

Secondary was about as bad today as we've seen since Sal Sunseri graced the sidelines.

Allowing 534 yards passing is just awful no matter how you cut it. And its not like Purdue was an elite offense.

Holy cow before this game all I saw on this board it what a great job he did and how well he coached and his game plan was so much better than previous coaches. How Purdue was not that great…. Then losing a close game and all of a sudden it’s hype can’t coach Hooker can’t pass we are sloppy we should have beaten them by 14-17 poihts. Take the season winning record off into the sunset and hope for a better season next year.

15 penalties to their 5 penalties. That's slightly tilted. Not whining cause we should've powered through but, they certainly weren't calling it even.

Reactions: SAPPER 5
This isn’t an elite team. This is a **** team missing key players. Year 2 better have some huge steps forward.
I think year 1 we had some huge steps forward. Our point total I think is a single season record. We are simply missing some depth. And we have a solid QB and best WR coming back. Watching Pitt game. We barely lost to them and the are ranked #12. We came close to beating Ole Miss. They are inside top 10. We played Bama tough for 3 quarters. The sky is not falling. I think we are on the right path.

VN Store

Back