Music at Vanderbilt last night

Probably it was to drown out Rocky Top... but kinda like that third down song...
I went to SC last week and Vandy this week. Both have one thing in common. Because they can’t get their fans to make much noise, they play horrendous loud music to try to disrupt the other teams offense. At Neyland it’s just people screaming. They play it right up to the snap at Vandy, which I thought wasn’t legal. Vandy also has a great looking video board. However, whenever there was a great play, they didn’t show a replay. Unless, of course, it was one of Vandy’s 3 yard runs, which they would show 3 times from 3 different angles. Really bigs league stuff.

Who tracks GPA of conferences? When does it ever matter? When is it ever publicized? The academics of some of the other schools in the SEC have increased tremendously over the last few years. The conference doesn't need Vanderbilt for that at all.

I went to SC last week and Vandy this week. Both have one thing in common. Because they can’t get their fans to make much noise, they play horrendous loud music to try to disrupt the other teams offense. At Neyland it’s just people screaming. They play it right up to the snap at Vandy, which I thought wasn’t legal. Vandy also has a great looking video board. However, whenever there was a great play, they didn’t show a replay. Unless, of course, it was one of Vandy’s 3 yard runs, which they would show 3 times from 3 different angles. Really bigs league stuff.
Watching at home, besides wasting time on nonsensical non-football talk, espenis would not show replays of interesting plays and show booth shots up to the moment of the snap. Ignorant of the fact that lining up for the play holds a lot of interest for some of us.

Reactions: feathersax
Maybe it was the brutal ass beating going down while the music was going but I kind of enjoyed it. Vandy demonstrated their obnoxiousness while we dismantled them.

Maybe it was the brutal ass beating going down while the music was going but I kind of enjoyed it. Vandy demonstrated their obnoxiousness while we dismantled them.
I believe the music was "El Duguello", was played by the Mexicans before the last attack on the Alamo.

Reactions: LadyVolette

VN Store

Back