Music at Vanderbilt last night

realmenwearorange

Am I the only one who found the music played over the speakers at Vanderbilt incredibly obnoxious last night. It was so loud that it covered up both bands and was played almost constantly. One Vanderbilt fan who was sitting near me said that last night it was much louder and played with more frequency than normal. He assumed it was done to drown out the Tennessee fans and band.

Am I the only one who found the music played over the speakers at Vanderbilt incredibly obnoxious last night. It was so loud that it covered up both bands and was played almost constantly. One Vanderbilt fan who was sitting near me said that last night it was much louder and played with more frequency than normal. He assumed it was done to drown out the Tennessee fans and band.
THAT, and the selection was just odd hahahaha.

They were playing it all the way up to the snap. They are not suppose to.

Sounds like a very vandy thing to do. Bush league move……..

The Vandy game environment reminds me of a minor league baseball game. I thought for sure some yahoo would start running around the field in a furry suit or something. The weird burrito
cornhole games and giving out gift cards, I have never seen that before. Seemed like the music was paired for the vandy dance team and our players liked that. Another thing was we had the small band but I never saw our cheerleaders, felt robbed. That damn fog horn will rattle you teeth it is so loud.

Reactions: OptimisticFan
More annoying was the buck-toothed kid who could east corn on the cob through a picket fence with the microphone playing AA-Baseball type "games" with Vandy folks from the crowd...

Reactions: OrangeBloodinTN
Sounds like a very vandy thing to do. Bush league move……..
Vandy should focus on improving their program to the point that people would want to attend their games to cheer for Vandy rather than lets jack up ticket prices and gouge the other team's fan base. Any time Vandy plays Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Auburn, Ole Miss, or LSU they have a minority of fans in their own stadium. Years ago, I went to see MTSU/Vandy two years in a row where it was probably 50/50. It has to be disheartening to those kids when they run onto the field for their senior night and get booed.

I mean like it or not it's country music town..play some local talent. Anything but that salsa stuff.
😂

Reactions: gnm53108

VN Store

Back