Mueller Report Imminent

I don't know what he's going to do any more than you do
If only you went after all politicians with the fervor you're going after Amash

I'm going after Amash because I had really started to like the dude, I was beginning to think he was a different breed. He shattered any of those thoughts.

I'll give Huff credit, I made some disparaging remarks about Amash a while back and Huff schooled me on him and showed me I was wrong. So I started paying attention to Amash and his record.

Reactions: AM64
Mueller to - CNNPolitics

Special counsel Robert Mueller will make a statement about the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election at 11 a.m. ET Wednesday, the Justice Department said.
The statement will be delivered amid political disputes about the findings of Mueller's investigation, particularly regarding whether President Donald Trump obstructed justice.
This story is breaking and will be updated.

I'm going after Amash because I had really started to like the dude, I was beginning to think he was a different breed. He shattered any of those thoughts.

I'll give Huff credit, I made some disparaging remarks about Amash a while back and Huff schooled me on him and showed me I was wrong. So I started paying attention to Amash and his record.
Oh geez. Now you've done it. Huff is insufferable enough before this revelation. Now he will be unbearable.

Reactions: AM64 and BearCat204
Mueller to - CNNPolitics

Special counsel Robert Mueller will make a statement about the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election at 11 a.m. ET Wednesday, the Justice Department said.
The statement will be delivered amid political disputes about the findings of Mueller's investigation, particularly regarding whether President Donald Trump obstructed justice.
This story is breaking and will be updated.

Tell him to blink twice if he’s in trouble.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
What is the over under in minutes of how long it takes trump to either tweet the words "total exoneration" or "total loser" after Mueller speaks?

If it goes badly for Trump, it will be tweets about Mueller being a secret Democrat and employing 18 angry Democrats (which is simply a fable by Trump). If it goes well for Trump, he will tout how smart and credible Mueller is.

And the GOP sheeple in the Senate, at Fox, and Walmart cashiers across the midwest will dutifully follow suit.

If it goes badly for Trump, it will be tweets about Mueller being a secret Democrat and employing 18 angry Democrats (which is simply a fable by Trump). If it goes well for Trump, he will tout how smart and credible Mueller is.

And the GOP sheeple in the Senate, at Fox, and Walmart cashiers across the midwest will dutifully follow suit.
So the very opposite from your reaction

Ah nice...criticize Walmart workers.

So the very opposite from your reaction

I am at the point I don't care what Trump, Mueller, or Barr has to say about it. Unless something major breaks, my conclusions are:

1) There is no evidence of an overt agreement with the Russians. But Trump and his people are incredibly naive and got played the whole way. Trump still is being played by them and is too stubborn to admit it.

2) Trump's ego caused him to obstruct, or try to anyway.

3) It was, and is the case, that Trump is an awful human being and a terrible President. I hope the Dems cruish him and he fades away.

VN Store

Back