Mueller Report Imminent

Papadopoulos's wife worked for Mifsud. Papadopoulos has served time for lying to the FBI. Mifsud is missing. Solomon is an idiot.
Anybody serving time over this hoax shouldn't be mentioned. The corruption in the Obama admin, the Hillary campain/ foundation, and our agencies will come out.

Papadopoulos's wife worked for Mifsud. Papadopoulos has served time for lying to the FBI. Mifsud is missing. Solomon is an idiot.
You’re in for a serious reality check.

Mifsud was a western intelligence asset directed to push information into the Trump campaign via Papadopolous.

Are you going to start defending Stephan Halper, Azra Turk and Alexander Downer?

How can you continue to ignore the obvious?

You’re in for a serious reality check.

Mifsud was a western intelligence asset directed to push information into the Trump campaign via Papadopolous.

Are you going to start defending Stephan Halper, Azra Turk and Alexander Downer?

How can you continue to ignore the obvious?

So the FBI had Mifsud tell Papadopoulos the Russians had dirt on hillary via DNC emails? That's absurd but I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

I actually gave them some credit in knowing it was a bad idea . History is there for them to see with Clinton .

They are just going to leave open the possibility and drip drip any new info to continue their negative cloud and talking points thru election.

Trump going to put Putin's agenda ahead of our own. Putin outsmarts Obama, annexes Crimea, gets kicked out of the G8, and Trump gets in front of the G7 leaders and pushes Putin's agenda.

G7: Trump's demands for Russia's readmission cause row in Biarritz

The disagreement led to heated exchanges at a dinner on Saturday night inside the seaside resort’s 19th-century lighthouse. According to diplomatic sources, Trump argued strenuously that Vladimir Putin should be invited back, five years after Russia was ejected from the then G8) for its annexation of Crimea.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Trump going to put Putin's agenda ahead of our own. Putin outsmarts Obama, annexes Crimea, gets kicked out of the G8, and Trump gets in front of the G7 leaders and pushes Putin's agenda.

G7: Trump's demands for Russia's readmission cause row in Biarritz

The disagreement led to heated exchanges at a dinner on Saturday night inside the seaside resort’s 19th-century lighthouse. According to diplomatic sources, Trump argued strenuously that Vladimir Putin should be invited back, five years after Russia was ejected from the then G8) for its annexation of Crimea.

Oh horse shat, what is Putin’s agenda? What is our Agenda ? Question ... where was the largest sporting event ( soccer) on the planet held last year ? All of the Euro countries were there . Where is Germany getting its energy from ? The political games that are played is just ridiculous .

Oh horse shat, what is Putin’s agenda? What is our Agenda ? Question ... where was the largest sporting event ( soccer) on the planet held last year ? All of the Euro countries were there . Where is Germany getting its energy from ? The political games that are played is just ridiculous .
Obviously our and Putin's agenda is for Russia to make the G7 the G8 again. I'm going to TM that.

Obviously our and Putin's agenda is for Russia to make the G7 the G8 again. I'm going to TM that.

I just wish we would make up our mind if he’s too big a bad guy to do business with or not . Seems we say one thing and do another .

VN Store

Back