Mueller Report Imminent

Roger Stone violated gag order with social media posts, prosecutors say - CNNPolitics

Federal prosecutors in a new court filing Thursday allege that longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone has violated his gag order in his criminal case with recent social media posts.
"In the past several days, Stone posted statements on social media about this case and the special counsel's investigation and appears to have specifically targeted those posts at major media outlets," prosecutors said in a court filing Thursday.
"On or about June 18 and 19, 2019, the defendant posted to Instagram and Facebook, commenting about this case and inviting news organizations to cover the issue," prosecutors wrote. "This is a violation of the current conditions of release."

Whether you believe it or not doesn't matter to me really. I just know my info comes from a very reliable source. They were still getting together even after the election

What? Is there an alternate Q thread here for democrats? I’d love to read more about it.

Reactions: ajvol01
Roger Stone violated gag order with social media posts, prosecutors say - CNNPolitics

Federal prosecutors in a new court filing Thursday allege that longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone has violated his gag order in his criminal case with recent social media posts.
"In the past several days, Stone posted statements on social media about this case and the special counsel's investigation and appears to have specifically targeted those posts at major media outlets," prosecutors said in a court filing Thursday.
"On or about June 18 and 19, 2019, the defendant posted to Instagram and Facebook, commenting about this case and inviting news organizations to cover the issue," prosecutors wrote. "This is a violation of the current conditions of release."
Rikers bound?

afb062119dAPR20190621124522.jpg

I'd be very surprised if anything of consequence that is not already known, comes out of the Mueller testimony.

But y'all keep hope alive!

I'd be very surprised if anything of consequence that is not already known, comes out of the Mueller testimony.

But y'all keep hope alive!
Does the report provide evidence of obstruction rising to a level where anyone BUT the sitting president would likely be charged?

Does the report provide evidence of obstruction rising to a level where anyone BUT the sitting president would likely be charged?
Morning, luther. If so, why isn't Ms. Nancy impeaching 45?

You're hope is like a candle in the wind.

VN Store

Back