MTSU knocks off #25 Miami

Deduct 50 swagger points when you lose to a team from Murfreesboro. This has assured that “The U” is indeed still not back and will not be for the foreseeable future.

Boy this says a lot about the Texas A&M offense. I think that was a bad loss for Arky last night. Then again Arkansas did struggle against Missouri State.

Reactions: BUBear
Even during the Howard Schellenberger-Jimmy Johnson Era the only time Miami home games sold out were against Florida,FSU and Notre Dame.

Let's be honest the Miami area has a real identity issue. The diversity of cultures that have no real ties to the universities there. People don't support it and are high % of transplants from other places. It's a professional sports city and even then if the team is not a winner then they aren't going. They go to be seen, not because they are the greatest diehards. There are too many people within the Metropolitan area for attendance to be that awful which goes back to what I said. Aren't they also a small private school?

Let's be honest the Miami area has a real identity issue. The diversity of cultures that have no real ties to the universities there. People don't support it and are high % of transplants from other places. It's a professional sports city and even then if the team is not a winner then they aren't going. They go to be seen, not because they are the greatest diehards. There are too many people within the Metropolitan area for attendance to be that awful which goes back to what I said. Aren't they also a small private school?
Yeah Miami is a Private School

There’s some luck involved too in any 70 yard play. Sounds like watching the highlight reel is priority for this game.

UPDATE: Okay, that's pretty darn amazing.

Last edited:
Los Angeles east

Reactions: BreatheUT
There’s some luck involved too in any 70 yard play. Sounds like watching the highlight reel is priority for this game.

UPDATE: Okay, that's pretty darn amazing.

On one highlight I saw of a long TD pass, the MTSU receiver caught the ball and then flat out left the Miami DB in his dust.

No way MTSU should have a receiver that is that much faster than Miami's DBs

VN Store

Back