'24 MS WR JJ Harrell (Mississippi State commit)

Not THAT is surprising. I mean, I could see Ol Miss because kids love Lane Kiffin and he is good with receivers too. But if you’d rather go to MSU than UT, then you can’t be helped.
It's from their insider tho. He also just predicted Travaris Banks to Miss St. Now I haven't checked there in a while but last time I did Banks was a FSU-UT battle. Both the big schools in Mississippi's 247 insiders like predicting anyone to the team they cover

It's from their insider tho. He also just predicted Travaris Banks to Miss St. Now I haven't checked there in a while but last time I did Banks was a FSU-UT battle. Both the big schools in Mississippi's 247 insiders like predicting anyone to the team they cover
247 had banks on the commit list last night. I circled back later that evening and he was taken off. I think he committed privately and someone got premature happy fingers. Since then, he’s had 9’s & 10’s confidence cb’s to miss st

Boo Carter might be a better WR than this kid. Even though he wants to be a DB

I would not be any good at this recruiting thing.

As soon as a player takes down all mentions of my team and begins flirting with others, I'm pulling my offer!

It would be stupid on my part but that's why I said I wouldn't be good at this cruiting..

As soon as a player takes down all mentions of my team and begins flirting with others, I'm pulling my offer!

It would be stupid on my part but that's why I said I wouldn't be good at this cruiting..
90% of recruits committed or not flirt with other teams

Reactions: VolByLaw
Crystal Ball to Mississippi State from Steve Robertson (Mississippi State insider) with 8 confidence🙄
200.gif

We pretty clearly backed off Banks a while ago

Question is...Would you continue to recruit a player who has "committed" to another school?

VN Store

Back