‘23 MS WR Ayden Williams

Taken out of context but most recruits will care more about nil deals not saying that is the end all though, also I was quoting a guy talking about how great Georgia is on a Tennessee board… but you do you
200.gif

looks like all he did was post a quote from someone elese, about a kid we're recruiting.

Going to UGA this weekend. Mansell from 247:

"2023 WR out of Mississippi. Bryan McClendon started recruiting him soon as he got to Athens. I think he is George Pickens part two, love him, saw him in 9th grade at All-American freshman game."

I agree about Saban, but to be fair, That was the first year that players could receive NIL deals.
He's not really using NIL in recruiting this year anyway. Obviously, he doesn't need to. Might be because recruits care about championships. Just a wild guess

Trust me I have no issue with you i was just wondering about the motivations of the guy posting in multiple recruit threads that they are visiting UGA…sometimes info like that is not necessary because we all know these players will visit multiple schools during their recruitment
“I have no issue with you, I just have issues.”

Are we supposed to ignore pertinent information about recruits when it doesn’t involve Tennessee?

200.gif

looks like all he did was post a quote from someone elese, about a kid we're recruiting.
Yes I’m sure…

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand the question. We're recruiting these 3 guys hard, UGA (the defending national champ who has recruited at the highest level of the sport) is also recruiting them, and a visit to their spring game is a big deal.

Why wouldn't we care?

He's not really using NIL in recruiting this year anyway. Obviously, he doesn't need to. Might be because recruits care about championships. Just a wild guess

The problem with Saban’s mindset is he doesn’t like it whenever other schools offer “expenses” but whenever his staff offered expenses under the table, it was all fair game. Dodge Chargers, $$$, ohhh yesss. We all know. Lol

I understand Saban is old & grumpy, however, his attitude towards the game has gotten worse overtime when it comes to “evening the playing field”. If it doesn’t benefit him, he wants to b*tch & moan.

It’s a shame because Nick Saban is an excellent coach but it’s getting harder & harder to like the guy.

Trust me I have no issue with you i was just wondering about the motivations of the guy posting in multiple recruit threads that they are visiting UGA…sometimes info like that is not necessary because we all know these players will visit multiple schools during their recruitment
Because if they are a serious target of ours it’s relevant where else they are visiting and considering, especially within our own conference. Otherwise just go to the football forum and check back in at national signing day.

So AL is still paying the old fashioned way? Surely you’re not saying that AL players are not getting money?

The problem with Saban’s mindset is he doesn’t like it whenever other schools offer “expenses” but whenever his staff offered expenses under the table, it was all fair game. Dodge Chargers, $$$, ohhh yesss. We all know. Lol

I understand Saban is old & grumpy, however, his attitude towards the game has gotten worse overtime when it comes to “evening the playing field”. If it doesn’t benefit him, he wants to b*tch & moan.

It’s a shame because Nick Saban is an excellent coach but it’s getting harder & harder to like the guy.
This is the reason I never consider any championships by Bama as legitimate. They have always played by different rules than other SEC teams. Why do you think Saban insisted in controlling all access to the program when he took over?

It has served him well over the years as he has usually gotten his way when he whines...

VN Store

Back