‘23 MS S John Slaughter

HoleInTheRoof

True measure of a man is his likes/post ratio
We must really want Slaugther
He's top of the safety board per AP iirc. Might not have been AP but someone definitely recently said he was top of the board for us.

I'm just curious what he's waiting on. I don't follow either on twitter yet both he and his mom are constantly on my timeline on account of other people liking or RT'ing their very pro-Tennessee tweets. It's like a daily thing.

justinvol88

Strange development.... I wonder if he tried committing and the staff wouldn't take it? I mean we are already doing well at safety. (maybe Sandy took his spot?) or they decided Luttrell, Smith, and Myers is enough safeties?

If that's what happened, I hate that for the kid. Hopefully that's not it and its just a small bump. Id like to have him.

AresTheVol

Strange development.... I wonder if he tried committing and the staff wouldn't take it? I mean we are already doing well at safety. (maybe Sandy took his spot?) or they decided Luttrell, Smith, and Myers is enough safeties?

If that's what happened, I hate that for the kid. Hopefully that's not it and its just a small bump. Id like to have him.
He's at the top of the board according to ap

VN Store