'20 MS RB Trey Benson (Oregon Transfer)

Oregon Bio has him listed at 215 now. This kid is a take all-day. Top RB in MS in his class, put up gaudy numbers his junior and senior year and won 2 titles.

Exact type of running back we needed to compliment our smaller guys, and I hope he's one of the guys we were making connection with before he hit the portal.

Screenshot_20220113-171106_Chrome.jpg

Oregon Bio has him listed at 215 now. This kid is a take all-day. Top RB in MS in his class, put up gaudy numbers his junior and senior year and won 2 titles.

Exact type of running back we needed to compliment our smaller guys, and I hope he's one of the guys we were making connection with before he hit the portal.

View attachment 428103
Probably looking to score a larger NIL deal from NIKE. Why else would he leave a power program?

Probably looking to score a larger NIL deal from NIKE. Why else would he leave a power program?
Ahead of him are potentially the 2 best running backs in Oregon history and a 3rd guy that would probably start for anyone. It's insane the depth they have/had at that position this offseason. This guy is the second RB to hit the portal, and they have a highly ranked, very talented freshman now as 4th string.

Reactions: Batman1948
Lol! So mad I called you out the other day. Do better. I know you can

Not mad at all. It’s just seems like you like to complain and whine every time another team gets a player and we don’t. We have a really good recruiting class that’s going to help us on the rebuild. Are we going to get every good player in the portal? No. But we are going to get some good players that fit our system.

But by all means, continue your whining and complaining every time another team gets a player. Continue to say “this isn’t good” and “we shouldn’t be missing on these types of players.”

Not mad at all. It’s just seems like you like to complain and whine every time another team gets a player and we don’t. We have a really good recruiting class that’s going to help us on the rebuild. Are we going to get every good player in the portal? No. But we are going to get some good players that fit our system.

But by all means, continue your whining and complaining every time another team gets a player. Continue to say “this isn’t good” and “we shouldn’t be missing on these types of players.”
🤣🤣🤣 you can’t make this up

I'd rather have Travis Dye of the Oregon RBs that are in the portal. I think he'd kill it in this offense. But I guess we're not pursuing anyone else til the Spring....

I'd rather have Travis Dye of the Oregon RBs that are in the portal. I think he'd kill it in this offense. But I guess we're not pursuing anyone else til the Spring....
We don’t need another scatback. We need a bruiser but with the options in the portal currently and the numbers crunch I doubt we even take a RB

We don’t need another scatback. We need a bruiser but with the options in the portal currently and the numbers crunch I doubt we even take a RB
From my limited viewing of Oregon the past couple years, Dye certainly is not afraid of contact.

VN Store

Back