'25 MS QB Deuce Knight (Notre Dame commit)

I didn’t realize he was a lefty. Looks like a stud. This kid or MacIntyre would be huge.
Still a long two years before any of them get to a college campus.

George playing at Brentwood academy leads me to believe that he's a good competitor.
Obviously talented. Can hurt you with his feet.

But imo Deuce is like Vince Young with accuracy. And he's still so young.
Because of his track background he's probably going to get even faster.
Could you imagine a 6'5 210 lbs QB that runs 4.45 and can throw it anywhere on the field with zip?

Madden will get more hype after this season. he just hasn't been able to play being behind his brother.

Heupel's offense does best with a QB like Hendon Hooker imo

If I had wanted a smart ass reply I would have asked my daughters husband
I think he is just saying he is okay with both of them.
I would love to have Deuce, Madden and George, but I know that's unlikely. Madden is still an unknown in some ways since he has not played as much behind Nico. This year will tell more about Madden's abilities. GM and Deuce are more proven and therefore safer, but I trust the staff will do the right things and make the right call.

I think he is just saying he is okay with both of them.
I would love to have Deuce, Madden and George, but I know that's unlikely. Madden is still an unknown in some ways since he has not played as much behind Nico. This year will tell more about Madden's abilities. GM and Deuce are more proven and therefore safer, but I trust the staff will do the right things and make the right call.
Misunderstood I apologize

Reactions: TNHopeful505
Yeah, that's going to be a very interesting year - 2025.
Not just recruiting, but the actual football season as well. Nico's junior year with Merklinger waiting in the wings. The recruiting season is going to be so juicy prior to that! You have a 5 star QB In-State that plays for a state power in Brentwood Academy. Then you maybe have another 4 star QB in Madden...except he's playing in East Tennessee and not Southern California? Little brother of Tennessee's starting QB, All-SEC player.

Then there's Deuce Knight, who as you said WANTS (Harrell wtf) to be a Vol. And may very well be the best player of 2025 by that time lol.

Right now, id put my money on The Deuce to take Tennessee to new heights but that's a long time from now.

Heupel is going to have his hands fi
Look at the date of my post above
(May 11, 2023)

Screenshot_20230523-013006_Chrome.jpg
This was on May 22, 2023.

Literally 11 days later On3 adopts MY OPINION again🤣. Just weeks ago Deuce Knight was in the 200s?

Look back in the Nico thread. Before his SR season, I said he was the best player in America. What did On3 do?? Make him the #1 player in America.

And there was 3 or 4 other guys last cycle as well they (Gibson, Leacock, Weathersby, etc) that I said were 4 stars easily after watching their film. All of them were 3 stars before.

These guys have no shame😔.
Whatever.
You're welcome AGAIN

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
Look at the date of my post above
(May 11, 2023)

View attachment 552713
This was on May 22, 2023.
Literally 11 days later On3 adopts MY OPINION again🤣. Just weeks ago Deuce Knight was in the 200s?

Look back in the Nico thread. Before his SR season, I said he was the best player in America. What did On3 do?? Make him the #1 player in America.

And there was 3 or 4 other guys last cycle as well they (Gibson, Leacock, Weathersby, etc) that I said were 4 stars easily after watching their film. All of them were 3 stars before.

These guys have no shame😔.
Whatever.
You're welcome AGAIN
You also said Banks was a first rounder so don’t break your arm patting yourself on the back. Throw a high volume of opinions out there and some will be right - blind hog and acorn type deal.

Was looking at the top ranked QB’s for that class. They have a kid that’s 5’11, 165 in top 5, which is fine no issue, but how in the hell you gonna be the same size as Squirrel and have -25 rushing.

I was expecting Kyler Murray, not Sid Luckman

Not to beat a dead horse but that kid probably has barely played varsity football.

Give me Deuce if I have to pick, but I'd love both.

I don’t know this one is tough. I think GMac is more of an elite pure passer. But Deuce is no slouch. This is a good problem to have. I would love to know who Heupel and Halze really prefer. I don’t think you can go wrong with either one.

I think Deuce is the better “athlete” but GMac seems to be a more natural QB with elite arm strength.

I’d love to have both but choosing one particular over the other is a tough call for me.

Same. Certainly a great issue to have no doubt. Mac seems to be more in the Nico mood as a QB. Not saying he is on Nicos level but they seem similar.

I
You also said Banks was a first rounder so don’t break your arm patting yourself on the back. Throw a high volume of opinions out there and some will be right - blind hog and acorn type deal.
Sir, that was a question.
Not a STATEMENT.

Stop twisting words

Last edited:

In one screenshot we have proof that you can't read, Walken.

The next one is the same group like chandler and BOT, that "liked" your stupid post because they can't read either
Screenshot_20230523-104702_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230523-104702_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230523-104539_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In one screenshot we have proof that you can't read, Walken.

The next one is the same group like chandler and BOT, that "liked" your stupid post because they can't read either
View attachment 552773View attachment 552773View attachment 552774
I can read and I’m not an idiot. Just because somebody likes a comment doesn’t make them an idiot. I never comment on stuff like this because it’s stupid AF and we’re all adults that are supposed to be here for the same purpose, to support UT Athletics, but you’re starting to get obnoxious 🤙🏻

VN Store

Back