'25 MS QB Deuce Knight (Notre Dame commit)

Everything everywhere is an educated guess based on the information available. I've seen Lonergan and been on his sideline all game. In my opinion, he's overranked and probably won't start at Bama. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong, but I trust myself enough bc I tend to be right usually. Nonetheless, Lonergan's future is baseball and that's pretty well known
AVR

Any chance this kid wears #2 in College?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I know almost everybody wants MacIntyre to be our QB for the '25 class, but this kid is probably the best athlete at the QB position in that class. He just won state in the long jump and finished 2nd in the high jump as a sophomore. He also REALLY wants to be a Vol. I'm putting it out there for everybody to keep a close eye on him this fall. Also.....Madden (Nico's little brother) has looked like a boss in 7v7s this spring. Both of these guys could end up being 5*s, so keep an eye on this one as well.

I know almost everybody wants MacIntyre to be our QB for the '25 class, but this kid is probably the best athlete at the QB position in that class. He just won state in the long jump and finished 2nd in the high jump as a sophomore. He also REALLY wants to be a Vol. I'm putting it out there for everybody to keep a close eye on him this fall. Also.....Madden (Nico's little brother) has looked like a boss in 7v7s this spring. Both of these guys could end up being 5*s, so keep an eye on this one as well.

Yeah, that's going to be a very interesting year - 2025.
Not just recruiting, but the actual football season as well. Nico's junior year with Merklinger waiting in the wings. The recruiting season is going to be so juicy prior to that! You have a 5 star QB In-State that plays for a state power in Brentwood Academy. Then you maybe have another 4 star QB in Madden...except he's playing in East Tennessee and not Southern California? Little brother of Tennessee's starting QB, All-SEC player.

Then there's Deuce Knight, who as you said WANTS (Harrell wtf) to be a Vol. And may very well be the best player of 2025 by that time lol.

Right now, id put my money on The Deuce to take Tennessee to new heights but that's a long time from now.

Heupel is going to have his hands fi

Yeah, that's going to be a very interesting year - 2025.
Not just recruiting, but the actual football season as well. Nico's junior year with Merklinger waiting in the wings. The recruiting season is going to be so juicy prior to that! You have a 5 star QB In-State that plays for a state power in Brentwood Academy. Then you maybe have another 4 star QB in Madden...except he's playing in East Tennessee and not Southern California? Little brother of Tennessee's starting QB, All-SEC player.

Then there's Deuce Knight, who as you said WANTS (Harrell wtf) to be a Vol. And may very well be the best player of 2025 by that time lol.

Right now, id put my money on The Deuce to take Tennessee to new heights but that's a long time from now.

Heupel is going to have his hands fi
Are the Iamaleava’s officially moving to Tennessee? I’d heard a rumor they were looking around Nashville.

Are the Iamaleava’s officially moving to Tennessee? I’d heard a rumor they were looking around Nashville.
I would assume they are, but just waiting for the school year to end in June.

Also heard he might be moving to Nashville as well. Madden would attend Lipscomb Academy.
But also heard East Tennessee is not off the table as well.

I will just say this. Who never Heupel wants at QB? I am fine with. If that’s Knight? Cool. Mac? Cool.

This kid is a great QB who's a great athlete to boot.

Still two more years of development before he gets to college and he's already advanced.

I'm thinking he's going to be the top overall player for 2025, because hes just going to put up ridiculous numbers.
Like Vince Young Rose Bowl numbers almost every game in hs.

You still think he might come here even if Mac commits as well? Could be two top five qb recruits if so.
I don't think he comes here if Mac commits first, but I think there is the possibility of a combination of either of those guys and Nico's brother committing in that class. A lot will depend on this season, but we can't continue to only have 2 scholarship QBs on the roster. We probably need to add a portal guy to go along with Merklinger in '24 and bring in two high school guys in '25.

I've been hearing that for months. "Heard" they were looking at BA, Lipscomb, and BGA. Who knows????
They were sighted at BGA a couple of months ago.....................

Its because he sees me around Hattiesburg with my Vols hat on...

Random poster on VQ believes he will commit this week
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back