'25 MS QB Deuce Knight (Notre Dame commit)

So youā€™re that guy that seemingly talks to himself and laughs uncontrollably. Glad I trigger it in you. Kids say a lot of things in their recruitments. When itā€™s time to be a face of the program QB in a class, itā€™s extremely rare TWO sign on. FACTS are what HAPPENSā€¦not what one THINKS. When I paid VQ, AP and I were on the opposite side of a lot of predictions with our OPINIONS. I surprisingly was on the right side of some. Same with Hubbs. AP didnā€™t think weā€™d hire Pope and Hubbs thought weā€™d pay Tee Martin because of some verbal agreement that Fulmer gave himā€¦even tho heā€™d been hired by the Ravens. Pause for laughter.

Trigger me? Again I laugh at you. Never change man. AP has been right way more often than not. You can disagree all you want but you would be wrong.

Trigger me? Again I laugh at you. Never change man. AP has been right way more often than not. You can disagree all you want but you would be wrong.
Iā€™ll do what I want. Keep using a lot of words to state how much you donā€™t care. šŸ˜“

Well apparently some speak of his attributes as if they know.

I spoke of his athleticism. Because the film and every scouting report says heā€™s very athletic at QB.

This is a recruiting board. If you want to discuss only how a player is once heā€™s in college, there are other places for that. Your comment, given the context, is bizarre. Given your logic, there is no way to know how good a kid will be in college and coaches should just wait and see how they are in college before recruiting anybody.

Watch his film. If you donā€™t see athleticism there, you probably donā€™t need to be discussing football.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back