'25 MS QB Deuce Knight (Notre Dame commit)

Random poster on VQ believes he will commit this week
I’m all for it! Predicted Boley as our 25 guy, but that was more a result of not feeling Mac as an eventuality. Seemed Clemson had the lead. Time has shown me to be way off, but now it seems that there are other preferences for his class. Prepared to be proven way off once again.

I do not see this as imminent. TN leads…he is coming to town next month. Sure don’t see it happening before then. With that said, I don’t think this deters George. He knows he will have good QBs in the room no matter where he goes. If he wants TN I think he would still pick TN even if another high profile QB was in the boat.
-AP

I do not see this as imminent. TN leads…he is coming to town next month. Sure don’t see it happening before then. With that said, I don’t think this deters George. He knows he will have good QBs in the room no matter where he goes. If he wants TN I think he would still pick TN even if another high profile QB was in the boat.
-AP
Not realistic.

We should definitely take your opinion over APs. You have been making a living doing what he does much longer 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Lot of emoji’s when a simple “I disagree” would suffice…but no half measures when you go ballistic, amirite? It’s an OPINION…same as his. I’ve got as much FACT backing mine as he does his…no matter our W-2’s. I’ll anticipate you sitting on these 🍆 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆 if they’re not both in the 25 class. Til then, it’s enough that my opinion bugs you overly.

Lot of emoji’s when a simple “I disagree” would suffice…but no half measures when you go ballistic, amirite? It’s an OPINION…same as his. I’ve got as much FACT backing mine as he does his…no matter our W-2’s. I’ll anticipate you sitting on these 🍆 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆 if they’re not both in the 25 class. Til then, it’s enough that my opinion bugs you overly.

I don’t care who we take as the QB in 25. Heupel has earned my trust when it come to QBs. No you don’t have as much fact as AP. You don’t talk to high school coaches and parents. You don’t talk to insiders. You don’t talk to other recruits.

Yes you have an opinion. And that opinion is open to being called out as stupid. If you end up being right? Good for you. Your opinion doesn’t bug me at all. It makes me laugh.

Reactions: Jaxon_Vol2017
I don’t care who we take as the QB in 25. Heupel has earned my trust when it come to QBs. No you don’t have as much fact as AP. You don’t talk to high school coaches and parents. You don’t talk to insiders. You don’t talk to other recruits.

Yes you have an opinion. And that opinion is open to being called out as stupid. If you end up being right? Good for you. Your opinion doesn’t bug me at all. It makes me laugh.
So you’re that guy that seemingly talks to himself and laughs uncontrollably. Glad I trigger it in you. Kids say a lot of things in their recruitments. When it’s time to be a face of the program QB in a class, it’s extremely rare TWO sign on. FACTS are what HAPPENS…not what one THINKS. When I paid VQ, AP and I were on the opposite side of a lot of predictions with our OPINIONS. I surprisingly was on the right side of some. Same with Hubbs. AP didn’t think we’d hire Pope and Hubbs thought we’d pay Tee Martin because of some verbal agreement that Fulmer gave him…even tho he’d been hired by the Ravens. Pause for laughter.

Reactions: SugarCC
-AP
AP off his meds??

Reactions: MarcoVol
I said earlier in this thread I think they want to take both Deuce and GM. Sounds like AP might agree.
They may want to, Swans, and anything is possible...AND, I have witnessed with my own two eyes, Heupel work miracles; but, it is EXTREMELY!!!! unlikely they're able to.

I said earlier in this thread I think they want to take both Deuce and GM. Sounds like AP might agree.
They'd probably always like to land two top-5 QBs in the same class. I don't think anyone disagrees that it is likely Tennessee's preference. The likelihood of Tennessee landing both guys is what seems to be at center of discussion of unlikely events.

VN Store

Back