'20 MS OT Dylan Spencer

2 star ? Seriously?
This is different, likely related to getting late senior film in like the VQ guys were saying.

Our class is pretty much done. If he comes here, it’s not that they’re reaching to fill a need due to whiffing. We’re good there. They’re seeing a talent worth grabbing.

Reactions: Sleegro
Lmao yeah pick the 1/100000 example
Been a lot of low ranked guys grabbed who are then bumped to higher ratings. Happens all the time. Dude might be a 3 star after they evaluate his senior tape. Who knows? But I’m not going to act like because Rivals rated him a 2 star that means he sucks and will never be good. That’s ludicrous.

6 guys covering an entire decade though. Out of tens of thousands.

Fwiw, the odds for a 2* to get into the NFL has been shown to be about 1%...

That said he's effectively a 3* at that rating...his odds should be slightly higher.

Get your facts out of here!!!

Reactions: vols 30
6 guys covering an entire decade though. Out of tens of thousands.

Fwiw, the odds for a 2* to get into the NFL has been shown to be about 1%...

That said he's effectively a 3* at that rating...his odds should be slightly higher.
Get your facts out of here!!!
Not disputing facts here, but last time I checked 1% was 1 out of 100. Not 1 out of 100,000 which was the figure I responded to.

The few I listed are elite NFL players. There are many, many more Unranked or 2* guys on NFL rosters.

For the record, I’m not arguing whether 2* are equal to 5*. Just that 2* can and regularly do make impacts for P5 teams.

VN Store

Back