'20 MS OL Xavier Hill (Bama commit)

Just outside of Memphis. Dude keeps growing, behemoth.

Just outside of Memphis. Dude keeps growing, behemoth.
DeSoto County MS. i'm from Southaven. tons of friends as a kid lived in Olive Branch. always had a stout football program....has consistently put out D1 players over the years.

Reactions: T Dog
Is that mom and pop? Lots of people for an unofficial.
Big Guy on far left is his brother, last name hill. .guy on far right last name Gross. I think that is his parents the lady and man beside her in vol gear, I could be wrong on that tho. Girl on far right has different last name and looks to be Gross girlfriend.

Is that mom and pop? Lots of people for an unofficial.
After some digging o recant thar about his parents, the white man last name is Gross so Colby and Xavier have same mom. Different dads. Was hard by looking because of light complexion. But Colby is definitely lighter with lighter eyes. And by no means is this a racist veiw, just figuring out who is who. Here is pic that shows Colby Gross dad with name tag.Screenshot_20190205-185430_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: FiremedicVOL127
After some digging o recant thar about his parents, the white man last name is Gross so Colby and Xavier have same mom. Different dads. Was hard by looking because of light complexion. But Colby is definitely lighter with lighter eyes. And by no means is this a racist veiw, just figuring out who is who. Here is pic that shows Colby Gross dad with name tag.View attachment 192779
That’s what I was thinking. And I was wondering if the other two boys play some good football. Would be nice to get some family blood going again with the Vols.

Reactions: GoVolsDR and T Dog
It just customary to show respect when visiting. Nothing wrong with that.

So, you think its disrespectul or impolite to say no? I mean, to me putting a uni on and taking pics to post on SM on your son's recruitig trip says more about said individual than saying no.

So, you think its disrespectul or impolite to say no? I mean, to me putting a uni on and taking pics to post on SM on your son's recruitig trip says more about said individual than saying no.
What's SM. I dont care what they do. They can pull a Venzell Boulware for all I care.

Not free swag. That's a recruiting violation. Parents usually buy gear from the bookstore while on campus. That's why wearing the shoes is a big deal.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
You guys are very intuitive but let me clarify a few things: 1. I am the dad in the picture.... 2. I have no free swag whatever that means but I do have about 5 Nike short sleeve pullovers with a hood which is what you see in the Ole Miss picture....3. I have been a Vol fan since I could walk thus the Vol gear that I wore too the visit. Which by the way was not purchased at the Vol bookstore. You guys are AWESOME keep up the brilliant detective work.

You guys are very intuitive but let me clarify a few things: 1. I am the dad in the picture.... 2. I have no free swag whatever that means but I do have about 5 Nike short sleeve pullovers with a hood which is what you see in the Ole Miss picture....3. I have been a Vol fan since I could walk thus the Vol gear that I wore too the visit. Which by the way was not purchased at the Vol bookstore. You guys are AWESOME keep up the brilliant detective work.
Some have too much time on their hands 😄 glad you’re a fan of the good guys.

Big Guy on far left is his brother, last name hill. .guy on far right last name Gross. I think that is his parents the lady and man beside her in vol gear, I could be wrong on that tho. Girl on far right has different last name and looks to be Gross girlfriend.
Lol I thought she was his girlfriend because he has his arm around her, but she looks like the man next to the mom so I thought they may be step dad and sister.

Good luck to your boy wherever he goes

Ha...we haven't solved the mystery of Dyersburg yet.

VN Store

Back