'19 MS DT Julian Hawkins

They had told me that when he played against Nakobe Dean, and he was the running back, he smashed him all game long. Now, I know he has signed with Georgia, but he outplayed him in that game.

This didn't happen. Horn Lake won that game 50-9. Lake Cormorant was terrible. I just called someone on that staff and they haven't stopped laughing for 10 mins at the notion Hawkins had the best of Dean.

I watched him play. Never saw him play RB, but did see him repeatedly get mauled by a 225lb OL.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
This didn't happen. Horn Lake won that game 50-9. Lake Cormorant was terrible. I just called someone on that staff and they haven't stopped laughing for 10 mins at the notion Hawkins had the best of Dean.

I watched him play. Never saw him play RB, but did see him repeatedly get mauled by a 225lb OL.

Horn Lake also won the 6A state championship, Mississippi’s largest classification.

I didn’t go to his twitter account at all. The boy that played football with him alerted me that he visited Tennessee today, and I didn’t know nothing about it. All throughout the RF, his name wasn’t no where on the list, or I couldn’t find him no where here, unless I overlooked it? I wouldn’t have never known it, until he let me know this late. My friends knew that he was visiting all week, but I never knew, because they forgot to tell me. If I would’ve known during the week, then I would’ve updated that here. I made a comment the other day, that I was going to update something next week, if he finds out something. If he doesn’t, then I won’t have anything to update. If he does give me something, then I’ll give you an answer on what I know.

My friend just told me he had a friend who used to be your friend until another friend was at a friends house doing friend stuff with a few friends and they decided you couldn't be their friend anymore, the odd thing is that all of these friends had the same story that you would update if you had something but wouldn't if you didn't have anything to update. Great group of friends these guys.

Update: His announcement will be at 10am Wednesday morning. They told him that he does have a full scholarship, but they are waiting to see what Henry Toot Toot is going to do. It is down to Kansas or Tennessee.

JULIAN
HAWKINS

STRONGSIDE DEFENSIVE END
6'3'' | 270 LBS
CLASS OF 2019

LAKE CORMORANT, MS
LAKE CORMORANT

RANKINGS

RANK
-
NATIONAL
-
POSITION
STATE

COMMITMENT FORECASTS

NONE

kka.png

67%
MINE
FORECAST

SCHOOLS SNAPSHOT
Sure about that?
They’re still saying that he went to Kansas this weekend, and that they aren’t sure about this commitment to Central Arkansas. He told my friends today that it was Kansas or Tennessee, unless this happened after school was out. They don’t understand this commitment, because it was never mentioned yet.

So, let me back off until otherwise. I’ll find out more tomorrow. It is shocking to them, because he told them today that it was Kansas or Tennessee, and that he was excited about both programs.

So, let me back off until otherwise. I’ll find out more tomorrow. It is shocking to them, because he told them today that it was Kansas or Tennessee, and that he was excited about both programs.

LOL... What is shocking you still trying to play this game?

LOL... What is shocking you still trying to play this game?
I’m not trying to play no game. Just trying to give an update. We are getting close now to Wednesday. Just trying to find out what is going on here. I promise. Nothing to it.👍👍

Like I said, let me back off until I get more info. Rivals now has him to Kansas. My friends said that he went to Lansas this weekend with his family.

VN Store

Back