'20 MS ATH Jimmy Holiday (UT SIGNEE)

Touche,

But

We all know HB was starting to waiver when Brian got the nod and showed the potential.

But Maurer got injured....part of the game.

I'm happy we have two Future NFL QBs on our roster....

But I did call Maurer coming in by Florida @butchna . You even went of your way to say good job...well, because it was.

#2dabank
And I gave you the deserved nod on Maurer by Florida, but we don’t all know the bolded part...you know? 😎

Touche,

But

We all know HB was starting to waiver when Brian got the nod and showed the potential.

But Maurer got injured....part of the game.

I'm happy we have two Future NFL QBs on our roster....

But I did call Maurer coming in by Florida @butchna . You even went of your way to say good job...well, because it was.

#2dabank
I never saw any credible evidence HB ever wavered. Also never saw any evidence the NFL was placing him on waivers.

And I gave you the deserved nod on Maurer by Florida, but we don’t all know the bolded part...you know? 😎

True enough! But...we kinda did?
Maybe?

No?

Maurer still runs 4.55. Riffle arm...
I like Bailey's preparation off the field. Seems to be a leader...but not "ra ra". I like that.

But I'm still in the Maurer boat.....IF he can get his mind in a good secure spot. Not easy. And Bailey is a VOL now despite my incorrect prediction. I'd be just as happy if Bailey were leading the Vols to victory as well.

True enough! But...we kinda did?
Maybe?

No?

Maurer still runs 4.55. Riffle arm...
I like Bailey's preparation off the field. Seems to be a leader...but not "ra ra". I like that.

But I'm still in the Maurer boat.....IF he can get his mind in a good secure spot. Not easy. And Bailey is a VOL now despite my incorrect prediction. I'd be just as happy if Bailey were leading the Vols to victory as well.

I’ll take any of our QBs leading us to victory lol. Tired of losing games due to bad QB play.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleVol
If Maurer runs a legit 4.55 40 and doesn’t beat out Bailey (and he may beat out Bailey), then I bet he moves out to WR or transfers.
I’m hoping it’s him or Bailey. I think we know what we get from JG. A lot of heart but a low ceiling. He can definitely prove me wrong though this upcoming season.

Reactions: LittleVol
I’m hoping it’s him or Bailey. I think we know what we get from JG. A lot of heart but a low ceiling. He can definitely prove me wrong though this upcoming season.

No...
You're right about JG.

It was a daunting task for Maurer to make his first start against the #1 defense in America. Has to understand....football better. He's young.

I don't know Bailey's aptitude of football at the college level yet, obviously. But I saw him manipulate safety's with his eye's. I've seen him scramble and reset in the pocket. I've seen him hit Wrs in mid-stride and they didn't lose any speed.

Both are really good options. It will work out..

VN Store

Back