Mrs. Zippy

ZippyMorocco

Mrs. Zippy has seen hundreds of games. She was a cheerleader in HS. We were season ticket holders for over 20 years. Our son played from the 1st grade through college. Yet, she knows nothing about football. I can't imagine what she was watching all this time.
Our son was a Tight End in the 10th grade, then Split End from his junior year through college.

In college the parents sit together. So, one Saturday we were in the stands. This lady sat down beside her and asked what position her son played. Mrs. Zippy replied. I don't know but it has something to do with butts.

Mrs. Zippy has seen hundreds of games. She was a cheerleader in HS. We were season ticket holders for over 20 years. Our son played from the 1st grade through college. Yet, she knows nothing about football. I can't imagine what she was watching all this time.
Our son was a Tight End in the 10th grade, then Split End from his junior year through college.

In college the parents sit together. So, one Saturday we were in the stands. This lady sat down beside her and asked what position her son played. Mrs. Zippy replied. I don't know but it has something to do with butts.
What a great story! Mrs. Zippy, don't ever change!:cool:

VN Store

Back