Moving Forward: UGA & MISS ST

I am so proud of our Lady Vols! They have proven they can beat top tier competition. Now, let’s take that confidence, and get ready to lay the nail in the coffin as we head to UGA and if MISS ST will be replayed (again). We got this!

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
They are in very good shape right now. Just keep working on consistency and continue to beat adversity. Shoot, they are getting a lot of opportunities to do it the way their season has gone. I hope there are no more delays because they may be ready to go on a serious roll. Don't want anything else to distract them from the job at hand.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I hope we beat the tar out of Georgia. Should not have lost that game. We are a much better team than they are. Just imploded in the third quarter that day. Imagine coach will have them ready to go for that one. She was talking about that UGA loss for a month.

Don’t just wanna beat them either. Wanna embarrass them and then watch Landers have to talk about it.

MSST is definitely not as organized as they were under Schaefer. Definitely a game we should win.

Last edited:
I hope we beat the tar out of Georgia. Should not have lost that game. We are a much better team than they are. Just imploded in the third quarter that day. Imagine coach will have them ready to go for that one. She was talking about that UGA loss for a month.

Don’t just wanna beat them either. Wanna embarrass them and then watch Landers have to talk about it.

MSST is definitely not as organized as they were under Schaefer. Definitely a game we should win.

wish I could give this two likes

VN Store

Back