Movies you've seen recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
And on the other hand, watched the re-release of Star Trek on UHD BD last night and dang it was great. Audio was 100% immersive and pic quality equal. Great in 4k with HDR.

Reactions: 1 person
Xmen Apocalypse- 9/10. Honestly one of my favorites, I would've give it a 9.5, but it did drop the f bomb and I didn't like that with my baby girl in there. Anyway, I can't explain it really, I got so into the story. The beginning of characters like storm and Jean Gray, how Xavier lost his hair. Eric's storyline was very emotional. I know it sounds silly, but I just really enjoyed it.

Xmen Apocalypse- 9/10. Honestly one of my favorites, I would've give it a 9.5, but it did drop the f bomb and I didn't like that with my baby girl in there. Anyway, I can't explain it really, I got so into the story. The beginning of characters like storm and Jean Gray, how Xavier lost his hair. Eric's storyline was very emotional. I know it sounds silly, but I just really enjoyed it.

Don't sweat it Joe.... I watched The Incredibles a few years back and realized I was Bob Parr..... And experiencing the same type of mid life crisis as he was💪

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back