Movies you've seen recently II

Ant Man and the Wasp - 8/10 lots of fun, but not enough Evangeline Lilly

Skyscraper - 7/10 turn your brain off and watch Dwayne Johnson do improbable things in a building that's impossible to build.

I really like this movie review. Can’t agree more with Ant man

I finally saw Game Over Man on Netflix, if you like the Workaholics crew then it’s great movie. If not, the drug and gay jokes might not be your movie. But there was parts my wife and I were having to pause the movie to catch our breath.

Reactions: 1 person
(2018) Jurassic World The Fallen Kingdom

10/10

A excellent or terrific entertaining movie from start to the end, and a Terrific Sequel.
The movie has a simple straight forward story, 3 dimensional believable likable heroes with returning characters from the 4th Movie and 3 Dimensional Villains including the Big Bad, exciting terrific climax,great drama, great action, new characters, terrific music that fits the scenes, and a marvelous ending that sets up the 6th Movie, decent dialogue and memorable terrific lines, and something extra.

It’s common that a Main Villain or the Big Bad will give a monologue to explain his or her motives for why he or she believes he isn’t a Bad Guy, and this sequel has that when Eli gives valid intelligent logical reasons why what he is doing the making money using dinosaurs in an auction really isn’t that different sine Claire was making money using the dinosaurs in Jurassic World mostly a Extraordinary Zoo in the 4th movie that he directly mentions, also Owen trained Raptors which is why he decides it’s really not wrong to create a Prototype Predator the whole be involved with the behavior of a Predator.

This movie talks shows and talks about continuity from the other Jurassic Park movies including events in the 4th movie so it succeeds as a direct sequel with returning charters. This includes a picture shown of the Creator of Jurassic Park, also Owen and Claire talking about their relationship including issues with if it did or didn’t end.
Footage from the 4th movie is shown.

A high amount of action with capturing a Raptor that doesn’t go down without a fight after the tranquilizers, also Owen and others having to move fast off the Island and avoid getting killed by the dinosaurs stampede, the TRex and other predatory dinosaurs, and getting out of a vehicle after falling in the water.

Maisie is able to avoid getting captured by Eli Mills, and did save the dinosaurs by pushing the button so they could get released. As expected she is in danger but she shows she’s not a helpless damsel which its great because new character and good character so terrific she isn’t wasted to be in danger and nothing besides that because that would be predictable uncreative lameass writing.

Maisie, Owen, Claire, Zia and Franklin all good characters all get a chance to shine in this movie which is great because it’s awful writing to have main good characters and not all of them get a chance to shine. It’s dejavu of Young Guns because Billy the Kid and The Regulators all got chances to shine.

It’s a challenging decision for Owen and the good guys because not a high amount of time having to decide don’t push the button which would have the result of the dinosaurs killed by a hydrogen cyanide gas because the animals are in the danger unprotected area, or push the button opening floodgates with no turning back since the dinosaurs would be moving free in downtown Cities and other areas where humans are.
Claire and Owen and others choose not to save dinosaurs at the great cost of unsafe urban areas and other areas for humans, and not foreseeable at all because it happens off screen the kid Maisie pushes the button. She heard the warning and still decided to release the dinosaurs so can’t be called innocent when most likely irreparable damage happens for future movies.

Still a likable character but still she has made a decision that has a great cost that she may regret in future movies possibly.

A great surprise reveal when Henry Wu is shown talking to the Big Bad Eli Mills along with the buyers, and a other main Bad Guy a seasoned mercenary Ken Wheately.

Ken Wheately the leader of the Mercenaries is a great Bad Guy, and he wants to make a necklace using dinosaur teeth all from different dinosaurs so it does make him a unique memorable Villain for the Jurassic Park movie series.
He does the dirty work for Eli similar to Clarence Boddicker working for Dick Jones in Roboop.

He does use a tranquilizer on the IndorRaptor enters the cage, and the IndorRaptor having fun with the situation after awaking pretends sleeping and attacks the remorseless Mercenary by eating him. He is a vicious Villain that created pain for dinosaurs so unlikely you’ll feel sad when he is killed by the IndorRaptor which is fitting.

The IndorRaptor a main attraction in this movie does kill multiple characters during the climax. Great to see a Unique Prototype Predator was not wasted since it’s creating deaths and destruction along with hunting 3 Good Charaters, and fighting Blue the Velociraptor.

It’s never stated what the IndorRaptor a prototype dinosaurs and formidable predator would be used when sold to others. I would guess because of it’s tactical advantages and arsenal the Militaries would want to buy IndorRaptors.
Also the IndorRaptor and other dinosaurs create violence and destruction after getting released, and a satisfying violent death for the Big Bad

The exciting Terrific climax is Owen, Claire and Maisie being chased by the IndorRaptor that similar to the Terminator does not give up, and Blue does fight the prototype Predator The IndorRaptor. Also releasing the dinassours and having to make the challenging decision release the dinosaurs with no turning back, or don’t push the button which will kill them because of the deadly gas.

Shown is dinosaurs in the Zoo, Urban areas and other areas, also after the Credits a scene shows dinosaurs in Downtown Las Vegas which is something extra sand most likely inspired by the MCU Movies since the MCU Is a Terrific Successful Powerhouse Cinematic Universe.

Earlier tonight, I was held hostage by my ears by two 40 year old men arguing over the original Les Miserable & the most recent. 20 minutes I stood there & it didnt end until I said Hugh Jackman was hot. (Not that theres anything wrong with that. I just wanted it to end) Not another word was spoken.

Dean...9/10 written, directed and starred in by the comedian Demetri Martin. If you like his style you will love the movie. Great dry subtle humor throughout. Great supporting cast: Kevin Kline, Mary Steenburgen, Gillian Jacobs, etc. I really enjoyed it.

Reactions: Go Fight Win
I know this has been discussed but I didn’t care for Baby Driver. I get what they were trying to do but to me it just came off as some Tarantino wannabe

Dean...9/10 written, directed and starred in by the comedian Demetri Martin. If you like his style you will love the movie. Great dry subtle humor throughout. Great supporting cast: Kevin Kline, Mary Steenburgen, Gillian Jacobs, etc. I really enjoyed it.

I’ll have to give this a look....Bo Burnhams movie is doing well at festivals, not sure when it’s supposed to come out

(2018) Jurassic World The Fallen Kingdom

10/10

A excellent or terrific entertaining movie from start to the end, and a Terrific Sequel.
The movie has a simple straight forward story, 3 dimensional believable likable heroes with returning characters from the 4th Movie and 3 Dimensional Villains including the Big Bad, exciting terrific climax,great drama, great action, new characters, terrific music that fits the scenes, and a marvelous ending that sets up the 6th Movie, decent dialogue and memorable terrific lines, and something extra.

It’s common that a Main Villain or the Big Bad will give a monologue to explain his or her motives for why he or she believes he isn’t a Bad Guy, and this sequel has that when Eli gives valid intelligent logical reasons why what he is doing the making money using dinosaurs in an auction really isn’t that different sine Claire was making money using the dinosaurs in Jurassic World mostly a Extraordinary Zoo in the 4th movie that he directly mentions, also Owen trained Raptors which is why he decides it’s really not wrong to create a Prototype Predator the whole be involved with the behavior of a Predator.

This movie talks shows and talks about continuity from the other Jurassic Park movies including events in the 4th movie so it succeeds as a direct sequel with returning charters. This includes a picture shown of the Creator of Jurassic Park, also Owen and Claire talking about their relationship including issues with if it did or didn’t end.
Footage from the 4th movie is shown.

A high amount of action with capturing a Raptor that doesn’t go down without a fight after the tranquilizers, also Owen and others having to move fast off the Island and avoid getting killed by the dinosaurs stampede, the TRex and other predatory dinosaurs, and getting out of a vehicle after falling in the water.

Maisie is able to avoid getting captured by Eli Mills, and did save the dinosaurs by pushing the button so they could get released. As expected she is in danger but she shows she’s not a helpless damsel which its great because new character and good character so terrific she isn’t wasted to be in danger and nothing besides that because that would be predictable uncreative lameass writing.

Maisie, Owen, Claire, Zia and Franklin all good characters all get a chance to shine in this movie which is great because it’s awful writing to have main good characters and not all of them get a chance to shine. It’s dejavu of Young Guns because Billy the Kid and The Regulators all got chances to shine.

It’s a challenging decision for Owen and the good guys because not a high amount of time having to decide don’t push the button which would have the result of the dinosaurs killed by a hydrogen cyanide gas because the animals are in the danger unprotected area, or push the button opening floodgates with no turning back since the dinosaurs would be moving free in downtown Cities and other areas where humans are.
Claire and Owen and others choose not to save dinosaurs at the great cost of unsafe urban areas and other areas for humans, and not foreseeable at all because it happens off screen the kid Maisie pushes the button. She heard the warning and still decided to release the dinosaurs so can’t be called innocent when most likely irreparable damage happens for future movies.

Still a likable character but still she has made a decision that has a great cost that she may regret in future movies possibly.

A great surprise reveal when Henry Wu is shown talking to the Big Bad Eli Mills along with the buyers, and a other main Bad Guy a seasoned mercenary Ken Wheately.

Ken Wheately the leader of the Mercenaries is a great Bad Guy, and he wants to make a necklace using dinosaur teeth all from different dinosaurs so it does make him a unique memorable Villain for the Jurassic Park movie series.
He does the dirty work for Eli similar to Clarence Boddicker working for Dick Jones in Roboop.

He does use a tranquilizer on the IndorRaptor enters the cage, and the IndorRaptor having fun with the situation after awaking pretends sleeping and attacks the remorseless Mercenary by eating him. He is a vicious Villain that created pain for dinosaurs so unlikely you’ll feel sad when he is killed by the IndorRaptor which is fitting.

The IndorRaptor a main attraction in this movie does kill multiple characters during the climax. Great to see a Unique Prototype Predator was not wasted since it’s creating deaths and destruction along with hunting 3 Good Charaters, and fighting Blue the Velociraptor.

It’s never stated what the IndorRaptor a prototype dinosaurs and formidable predator would be used when sold to others. I would guess because of it’s tactical advantages and arsenal the Militaries would want to buy IndorRaptors.
Also the IndorRaptor and other dinosaurs create violence and destruction after getting released, and a satisfying violent death for the Big Bad

The exciting Terrific climax is Owen, Claire and Maisie being chased by the IndorRaptor that similar to the Terminator does not give up, and Blue does fight the prototype Predator The IndorRaptor. Also releasing the dinassours and having to make the challenging decision release the dinosaurs with no turning back, or don’t push the button which will kill them because of the deadly gas.

Shown is dinosaurs in the Zoo, Urban areas and other areas, also after the Credits a scene shows dinosaurs in Downtown Las Vegas which is something extra sand most likely inspired by the MCU Movies since the MCU Is a Terrific Successful Powerhouse Cinematic Universe.

Lol...3 dimensional characters in a Jurassic Park movie.

Going to run to the movies here in about an hour to catch an afternoon show.

Tag or First Purge? (I realize my options aren’t great but these work for timing)

Not gonna lie, the Mr.Rogers doc is wonderful. I’d watch it if you’re having a down day or just want to strengthen your faith in people.

VN Store

Back