Move on to basketball?

Rick Barnes is a great coach and mentor.

His players play hard for him.

Pruitt hasn’t proved a damn thing other than he’s dumber than a box of rocks.

The football program is a joke compared to what Barnes has built here at Tennessee.
Yet your still on here!!

Absolutely! 👍
Problem is we DON'T have both. And the way things are going we never will. We've had great women basketball teams, men basketball teams, softball, baseball, etc..........football has always been our marquee and always will be, good or bad.

It only took “cousin Becky” 10 days to win more games than the football team won all season.
Hey, I love cousin Becky, a wonderful gal, very sweet. She's just not the homecoming queen that I had dreams of taking to the prom every year.

Problem is we DON'T have both. And the way things are going we never will. We've had great women basketball teams, men basketball teams, softball, baseball, etc..........football has always been our marquee and always will be, good or bad.
Agreed.
Goes back to the AD.

Yeah, okay, but that's a little like telling someone, "Hey, your cousin Becky might be available for the prom." It's really hard, guys.

You may think Betty is still a smokeshow. But she's packed on the pounds and doesn't even bother making an effort to impress you.

Meanwhile Becky gets more attractive every day and matches that beauty with a great deal of success due to her intelligence and creativity.
I'll continue visiting Betty and hoping she'll get back to playing shape in the near future.

But I'm spending my money on Becky. Her long-term prospects are far better. She has a credibility that Betty doesn't even try to achieve.

Reactions: OrangeSlices
Yeah, okay, but that's a little like telling someone, "Hey, your cousin Becky might be available for the prom." It's really hard, guys.
This basketball team has a chance to make it to the Final 4...it’s better than what we’ve seen the last 15 years in football

Tennessee Football...

Tennessee Basketball...

pool.gif

I was leaning towards basketball being ranked number 7 and all then out of no where Tennessee was defeated by Alabama at home tonight so I don’t what we are? Certainly not football?

Reactions: overseasorange2
I was leaning towards basketball being ranked number 7 and all then out of no where Tennessee was defeated by Alabama at home tonight so I don’t what we are? Certainly not football?
We will always be a football first school. It’s great to see basketball doing great (tonight aside), but don’t get it twisted.

VN Store

Back