Move in day 4 our ladies

Even if her student visa has been approved, Marta won’t be allowed into the country until travel restrictions have been lifted. They’ll approve all of the EU at once.

Last edited:
Guys, F-1 visa which is student scholarship visa has a different restrictions than other types of visas, & schools can easily file a paperwork stating that they need athlete. Also, she can easily have 2 passports one from Spain and another from Australia. European people normally have Schengen visa which allows them to travel worldwide. I am a dual citizen, so u never kn guys.. Things is easy for full scholarship students. So even if she's from Spain does not mean she travels with Spanish passport..

Last edited:
All she needs to do is present when her classes will start that's it.. Hard to say the date until she's clear to travel.

destiny shoes game is insane lol she has a TON of shoes the ones she brought to knox is only a small portion😲

I had several players who had a multitude of shoes...My only rule,, "If they don't chirp, they ain't hitting my floor"

Shoes that don't chirp, have less traction and will slide at the slightest of hint of dust or moisture (sweat droppings). . . They're OK in Upwards or non-competitive basketball, but if a players wants to play with the real players, they need real equipment and shoes are definitely part of the equipment.

I had several players who had a multitude of shoes...My only rule,, "If they don't chirp, they ain't hitting my floor"

Shoes that don't chirp, have less traction and will slide at the slightest of hint of dust or moisture (sweat droppings). . . They're OK in Upwards or non-competitive basketball, but if a players wants to play with the real players, they need real equipment and shoes are definitely part of the equipment.
im sure these shoes are for personal purposes but dont the lady vols all were the same orange nike shoes when they hit the court

Ive mostly seen them where these shoes
_T6_7700.jpeg

VN Store

Back