Most Vols on NFL Rosters

kiddiedoc

Renaissance Man
Staff member
I just saw that Bama currently has 57 guys active in the NFL. Does anyone know the highest number Tennessee has ever had? I was thinking we were around that number in the early/mid 2000s.

I just saw that Bama currently has 57 guys active in the NFL. Does anyone know the highest number Tennessee has ever had? I was thinking we were around that number in the early/mid 2000s.

Just off the top of my head it seems UT had over 50 at one point under Fulmer. They would usually have as many as anyone in the nation in those days.

Reactions: HalfullVol
Watched AJ "Alexander" Johnson play on MNF last night. That's quite the miracle considering he was away from football for so long

Saw that also,if I’m not mistaken he came out with the starters correct?If so that’s quiet the accomplishment being he hardly got mentioned here.Same with Tuttle I’m glad that dude found a home with the Saints has all the potential in the world,just sum scumbag tried to ruin his career

Saw that also,if I’m not mistaken he came out with the starters correct?If so that’s quiet the accomplishment being he hardly got mentioned here.Same with Tuttle I’m glad that dude found a home with the Saints has all the potential in the world,just sum scumbag tried to ruin his career

Oh, yes, he is starting. He is one of their best players and rising in stature in the league:

“Johnson finished 2019 as Pro Football Focus's #4 rated linebacker and #46 player in the whole NFL, a ranking that PFF wrote would have been "much higher" if he had started the entire season.”

Oh, yes, he is starting. He is one of their best players and rising in stature in the league:

“Johnson finished 2019 as Pro Football Focus's #4 rated linebacker and #46 player in the whole NFL, a ranking that PFF wrote would have been "much higher" if he had started the entire season.”

AJJ got f'd over

that's all i'm going to say about that

Reactions: Grudenator
Yeah he’s a starter and honestly there best linebacker since miller is out

Glad to see he's doing well. Can still remember him on the field in 2011 playing LSU getting hyped and pumping his fist when the Pride of the Southland played V-O-L-S. Loved him as a player here.

VN Store

Back