Most popular team by state

Lost all credibility with the Marlins being there for the State of Florida.

They aren’t even the most popular franchise in Miami

HEY~!~!~!!! Jack! DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THE DEVIL RAYS!!!! We all know they are the minor/major league for the rest of MLB!

We also, know for fact that it is NOT the Gators! The Floridians even hate them and their jorts.

I also, find it fascinating that my beloved vols are the only team to win 2 states..... just saying!!!

Dobbs for Heisman!!

EDIT : on second look the Pats have 3 states. Dang, I really thought we all something to brag about! At least we have not been caught taping practices!!!! y e t

I also, find it fascinating that my beloved vols are the only team to win 2 states..... just saying!!!

Dobbs for Heisman!!

EDIT : on second look the Pats have 3 states. Dang, I really thought we all something to brag about! At least we have not been caught taping practices!!!! y e t
Yankees also pulled in Montana... I guess we can share the title with them. Alabama would claim it as another national title....

Yankees also pulled in Montana... I guess we can share the title with them. Alabama would claim it as another national title....

Since NO ONE is going to play football this season I agree. Lets crown the bammers with their 18th national title! about 7 of them are highly disputed anyways.

On second thought, lets crown our vols national champions! We were undefeated in 2020! That means we obviously won the natty right???

Astros more popular than the Cowboys. Add that to the list as well
Maybe just after the world series win and before the sign stealing scandal... but, historically isn't even close. I'd put Cowboys and Rockets over the Astros for sure.

Odd the Celtics pulled Hawaii but not Mass... From all I know, the order in MA should be Red Sox then a close race between the Celtics and the Pats. Most of my friends from that area would trade any and all of their super bowl wins for a world series ring.

O yea, I know the Michigan folks are going to be happy. They did not even win their own state.... I would understand if it went to the Lions, or Red wings, but of all teams it went to Ohio state!!! What a knife in the heart!!!!

That would be like our state going to Bama, or the Florida Hators.

Reactions: norrislakevol
O yea, I know the Michigan folks are going to be happy. They did not even win their own state.... I would understand if it went to the Lions, or Red wings, but of all teams it went to Ohio state!!! What a knife in the heart!!!!

That would be like our state going to Bama, or the Florida Hators.
I was literally just laughing out loud at that. Hell, Ohio State didn't even win their own state either. The Browns.. wait.. what? The Browns? LOL. Besides TN taking two states the rest of this map is junk... Can't believe I've almost doubled my post count on this thing.

Looking at the lower right of the graphic tells me all I need to know about this.

I also, find it fascinating that my beloved Vols are the only team to win 2 states..... just saying!!!

Dobbs for Heisman!!

EDIT : on second look the Pats have 3 states. I really thought we all had something to brag about! At least we have not been caught taping practices!!!! y e t

Yeah, but our two states are bigger than their 3 states.

Last edited:
Reactions: StarRaider
HEY~!~!~!!! Jack! DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THE DEVIL RAYS!!!! We all know they are the minor/major league for the rest of MLB!

We also, know for fact that it is NOT the Gators! The Floridians even hate them and their jorts.

The Rays may not draw squat but they made the playoffs last season and have won 186 games over the past 2 seasons. No one (other than the A's) does more with less. LOL.

Do the Seattle SuperSonics even exist anymore? But it’s fairly recent as the Vegas Knights are on there. Very confused.

Reactions: rdk4121

VN Store

Back