Most of us are Negavols today.. but it doesn't have to be permanent

Tennessee just got Jap slapped at home by Kentucky. No matter if Tennessee picks up some wins or not......that still happened, and there is, nor will there be any excuse.
Remember Ga State last year? Also considered a winnable game

Honestly I’ve given up on this program. I was a fan before this coach and God willing I’ll be a fan after this one too. But I cannot even care in the slightest about UT football until someone that is running the program cares a little more about getting fans in the stands than just doing things their own way. You may say well you’re not a real fan or a coach and they need us to support them the most now. Ok. Well... Nothing has changed and it won’t unless the fan base stops coming around, giving them $$$ and watching them do the same crap they’ve done with it the last decade. We as fans have nothing to prove but this program has a lot to prove to us.

You can't lose to UK in football and especially by being dominated like this at Neyland. It's simply not acceptible and no matter what happens the rest of the season this cannot be erased. And to add insult to injury CJP did not even look upset/surprised by what happened during the post game interviews. Something to watch now is recruiting - how many will still remain comitted to CJP who is now clearly on the hot seat (whether Fulmer likes it or not this is a fact). If he manages to keep top 10 class after this he should probably get another year (but I doubt he will be able to maintain this class now).

Per Twitter User: Tennessee’s offense since leading at No. 3 Georgia at halftime: fumble, INT, punt, punt, punt, fumble for a touchdown, turnover on downs, end of game, punt, fumble, pick-6, pick-6, interception, TOUCHDOWN !!!, punt, punt, punt, punt, turnover on downs.

Team looked uninspired after the turnovers. Is it possible Pruitt could lose the team because they are not happy with JG still playing despite not deserving the playing time? Even back to the days he replaced Dormady I have never thought his teamates looked at him as a leader. He definitely doesn’t show it with his play. This team can be very good, with a good QB that the team has confidence in.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
It won't be permanent for most of us. We are just fed up and sick and tired of the same thing year in and year out. Nothing changes but the coaches on the field. The play calling and the performance on the field has been the same for years. And it's absurd to watch as nothing is changing and nothing is being fixed. Especially with how prestigious this university is.

The fact a coach can't make a simple lineup adjustment to a player who has shown zero improvement in all his years here is ridiculous. And the fact that after all these years you admit to not having anything better to replace him with is even worse. That's being lazy as a coach and not doing your job.

What tops it all is you get a freshman in here that could be the best thing since Peyton Manning and you come out and say you don't have time to work with a 4th stringer? Are you out of your flipping mind??!! You are the coach. It is YOUR job to make sure all these young men are coached. It is your job to make time to take the time. That's what coaches and teachers do. And it takes a very special person to be either of those. I'm sorry but after the commentators came out and said that he literally said he didn't have time to spend on a 4th stringer I am done with him. He is no coach and doesn't have that special something it takes to guide these men to a better future.

We're tired of being every new coaches stepping stone. Giving them their first shot at a coaching job just to watch them make the same mistakes every single year.

But what do we do? We throw more money at them and give them extensions when they haven't even proven they are worth a single penny of it in the first place. It's sick. And it's disgusting. And it's embarrassing for every VFL that is still here after all these years watching how they run our program into the ground. It's sad.

We're tired of trying to save the season just for a participation trophy from a mediocre bowl game.

We will all still probably keep tuning in. But it's not the same. We're just tired of it all.

VN Store

Back