Most Missed Tackles Forced after Catch

We still don't target him enough imo, get your playmakers the ball on easy pass and catches and take your chances. Would help avoid these bad throws by our QBs also. Sounds like a win win

Reactions: Vol737
Oh, I don't know. I Recall an Arkansas player fielding a catch, punt, or kick-off. Then the whole Vols team failed to bring him down despite some getting their hands on him 2-3 times. And our famed Rod Wilks just rolled down the field on the ground. And that was all in one game. Bet if you counted the miss tackles, they might rival JJ's.

Post about receivers and it only took 6 replies till JG pops up

because for two years, JJ and company have had to do 'jump balls' going down the sideline because we did not have a QB able to hit them in stride. It has been that obvious!

Oh, I don't know. I Recall an Arkansas player fielding a catch, punt, or kick-off. Then the whole Vols team failed to bring him down despite some getting their hands on him 2-3 times. And our famed Rod Wilks just rolled down the field on the ground. And that was all in one game. Bet if you counted the miss tackles, they might rival JJ's.
I bet you’re a big hit at parties

EIxqRWuXsAAEBkd

VN Store

Back