Most loathed Vol of all time

Seriously, we got someone posting a topic about which Tennessee Volunteer do you HATE the most and then continue to talk junk about that person when he chose to come and play at your favorite school and try to help your team win. This is the most miserable thread I have ever seen in my life and everyone who thought about it and posted their opinion should be ashamed and I am embarrassed that you consider yourselves Tennessee Volunteer fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Major Wingate personally insulted me, unprovoked. Screw him.

What did he do to you?

Cooper is one of the most laid back guys on the team.

Not defending him, just can't see him being a huge douche.

I'll PM you if you're that interested. I was just casually posting, I wasn't looking to get into any in-depth conversations about it. Kinda regret it now actually lol.

Major Wingate personally insulted me, unprovoked. Screw him.

And I am sure you really started brewing something up that you could post on a message board and really get him back!!!!!

YEAHHHHH SUCK IT WINGATE!!!!!!!!!!!! CRUSSE OWNS YOU!!!!!!

Seriously, we got someone posting a topic about which Tennessee Volunteer do you HATE the most and then continue to talk junk about that person when he chose to come and play at your favorite school and try to help your team win. This is the most miserable thread I have ever seen in my life and everyone who thought about it and posted their opinion should be ashamed and I am embarrassed that you consider yourselves Tennessee Volunteer fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is not a player that wore the Orange that I dislike!!!!!!

I loathe YOU Dooley! You really need to relax.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

One guy that I loved in orange but have hated ever since is Albert Haynesworth....The situation with him and the Redskins right now is ridiculous.

I agree 100%.. I met Albert a couple of times and he is such a jackazz.... Heard a story about him leaving a tip at restaraunt that amounted to about .30 cents in change, after eating $40.00 worth of food.... That was while at UT.... Then had a friend who waited on him at a restaurant in Nashville and said he didn't tip at all.... What a jerk!

And I am sure you really started brewing something up that you could post on a message board and really get him back!!!!!

YEAHHHHH SUCK IT WINGATE!!!!!!!!!!!! CRUSSE OWNS YOU!!!!!!

I was walking down from the Hill, by Alumni. It was during a class, so nobody else was really out. A black SUV pulls up, he leans out the window, yells F you MFer, then speeds off.

I was like...what?

I was walking down from the Hill, by Alumni. It was during a class, so nobody else was really out. A black SUV pulls up, he leans out the window, yells F you MFer, then speeds off.

I was like...what?

You wouldn't have gotten offended if you weren't a MFer. :) j/k.

Reactions: 1 person

I was like...what?

Maybe he had you confused with someone else.

So does this mean there will not be one "loathed" player in the Dooley Era :)

I judge a team by wins and losses which is why I hate everyone on the '05 and '08 teams!!!!
Doesn't it feel better now that you've gotten that off your chest? Therapeutic Loathing Dooleystyle!!!

Tony Robinson....Talk about someone who had the world in the palm of his hands but thought sticking it up his nose was more important.

Would a hand written apology get you a little closure or is this going to be a life-long grudge
You also mad about in pre-school when little Suzie kissed Johnny instead of you?? ...... She is probably preggers with 3 possible fathers now or atleast we hope she is right???? hahahahahahahahaha that little horror

Cut your losses BROmaine Lettuce!!!

Travis Henry for off the field stuff. Total *******.

Teddy Gaines for on the field, I really, really don't know how you can wear a UT jersey and not know who to cover, where to line up or basically anything. I've probably screamed his name in derision more so than anyone else.

Would a hand written apology get you a little closure or is this going to be a life-long grudge
You also mad about in pre-school when little Suzie kissed Johnny instead of you?? ...... She is probably preggers with 3 possible fathers now or atleast we hope she is right???? hahahahahahahahaha that little horror

Cut your losses BROmaine Lettuce!!!

Well...Since he never once gave me a reason to like him, I'll stick with that.

VN Store

Back