Most likely first round upset

Went on Iowa's message board and their fans don't seem very confident in them winning. They are an uptempo team and don't play very well against teams that play a half court grind it out type defense. If we try to run with them then I don't like out chances. If Stokes and Maymon go to work then I love our chances. Have to feed the post. Also their fans say that they aren't very good at guarding the 3 ball, let's hope Barton and McRae get hot.

The first round thing gets me every year. Here are my possible 2nd round upset predictions, in no particular order:

1. N. Dakota St over Oklahoma
2. Providence over UNC
3. Arizona St. over Texas
4. Nebraska over Baylor

My unlikely but still very possibles are:

1. Steph F Austin over VCU ( and this isn't cause Gottlieb and Seth Davis jumped on this upset during the announcement of teams selected. SFA is tough this year)
2. Dayton over OSU (please let this happen)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Those are all second round games. The most likely first round upset is Iowa over Tennessee, we appear evenly matched and are only a 1 point favorite.

Reactions: 1 person
Those are all second round games. The most likely first round upset is Iowa over Tennessee, we appear evenly matched and are only a 1 point favorite.

San Diego State is another team I'm not sold on. New Mexico State could walk away winners in that game.

VN Store

Back