Most likely FAU?

believe FAU will win today but it's March Madness, Baby.

That's going to be a good game

I feel as though we do get FAU. I'd personally rather play FDU, but regardless, Tennessee definitely should be able to handle business

I'll go with FAU 71-66

Reactions: RockyForkVol
I'm just going to enjoy it. It was phenomenal watching what FDU was able to do against Purdue, And FAU is a 30 game winner. They pulled somewhat of an upset too.

Reactions: Volfan1000
AD Danny White beat his fathers old stomping ground (Duke) , .. wouldn’t it be crazy to beat his brothers school as well? Brian White is AD to FAU 😱

Should be a real exciting game between Fairleigh Dickinson University and Florida Atlantic University.

A 4 to 8 point game is what I am thinking.

Doesn’t bode well for UT to think it’s playing an inferior opponent. Fans being certain of a win is rat poison. We do much better playing teams that are higher ranked or seeded. Better bring that same focus and intensity to every game. GBO!

FAU isn’t a big name, but they’re a legitimate team this year. They’re a big favorite today and will be a tough out on Thursday if they win.

Reactions: 08Vol
FAU isn’t a big name, but they’re a legitimate team this year. They’re a big favorite today and will be a tough out on Thursday if they win.

Then again if FDU wins again today, they will be a tough out on Thursday.

I'm starting to come down off my high and getting my game face on. I'm fully aware that we win games against teams like Duke yesterday then lay creasy stinkers against lesser teams like FDU or FAU.

FDU is the new media darling that will be playing close to home if they win today...I'm sure FAU has a nun...deacon...Saintly Cuban ...or a Angel in their pocket. I truly sense it. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 08Vol and BreatheUT

VN Store

Back