Most Beautiful (of women)

What is your preference? I'm doing a study, and I'm curious to know people's preferences. Explain

• American

• Mexican

• Mainland Spain

• Brazilian

• Persian

• Filipina

• Scandinavian (Nordic)

• Asian

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
To be fair ‘American’ is actually a mixture 😂 of literally everything…We have the most variety 😂.. I highly recommend a 🧬 test… pretty much everyone who takes one is like WTH…lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Stephen Gray
Didn’t mean to kill the thread 😀 Sorry… I tend to do that.. lmao
I'll help kill it. I saw you say something about living in Louisiana, and your husband being from there I think? If so, you know anything about the fish camps they have? I have a buddy wanting me to go one day, he's been. It's basically inshore fishing for trout and redfish, he says it's awesome.

Reactions: LadyVolette
I'll help kill it. I saw you say something about living in Louisiana, and your husband being from there I think? If so, you know anything about the fish camps they have? I have a buddy wanting me to go one day, he's been. It's basically inshore fishing for trout and redfish, he says it's awesome.
Yep, camps are a big thing.. my hubby went to a canp for duck hunting and the guys all stayed somewhere where they had a chef and cooked the ducks they got.. and they got smashed lol

Reactions: joevol33
Yep, camps are a big thing.. my hubby went to a canp for duck hunting and the guys all stayed somewhere where they had a chef and cooked the ducks they got.. and they got smashed lol
I may do it when I get a chance. I don't drink, but with my hillbilly accent they'll probably think I do, even down there 🤣

Reactions: LadyVolette
If I were a single man, there's not a force in the world that would keep me out of Prague, Czech Republic. Went there one time, and you literally can't walk 5 steps without seeing 10 women that should be a supermodel on a runway somewhere, the place is literally the epicenter of beautiful eastern European/Russian women. The ratio of ridiculously gorgeous women to "plain" ones is astronomical, and they're all fans of an American accent (from what I heard from fellow Soldiers who were single). Food for thought.

If I were a single man, there's not a force in the world that would keep me out of Prague, Czech Republic. Went there one time, and you literally can't walk 5 steps without seeing 10 women that should be a supermodel on a runway somewhere, the place is literally the epicenter of beautiful eastern European/Russian women. The ratio of ridiculously gorgeous women to "plain" ones is astronomical, and they're all fans of an American accent (from what I heard from fellow Soldiers who were single). Food for thought.
Honestly, that whole area of eastern Europe is filled with natural beauty.
Armenian ladies...Ukrainian, Croatian, Turkey, etc.
Yeah...i was single and I traveled there to visit my buddy at Ramstein AB about 8 years back and we did a "European " tour.

Many of them are so soft spoken. Heard good things about Prague too!

Then they open their mouths. The Eastern European languages arent 'romance' languages for a reason.

Id have to go Argentine, NZ, or Swede.

Mostly due to Patagonia, Southern Alps, and Northern Alps.

Places that have wild, unsettled mountainous landscapes, Countries that appreciate them. Women who can hang when its 19°, and can throw a fly.

I said Scandavian, but followed very closely by Brazilian and Persian. Kinda a matter of contrasts

As a whole, or kinda a luck of the draw I said Scandavian. Natural blondes/blue eyes, without fake tits and fake tans look great. Also typically have the best physical assets for European/white. Doesnt hurt that they like beer. They also tend to have stronger, for european, facial features, and generally seem to be the best "woman" from completely anecdotal standpoint.

If you are just taking cream of the crop then yeah Brazilian and Persian probably have an individual that is more attractive, but you have some real dogs in there too. Persian have very striking facial features, to go with a great skin tone and black hair. Brazilians dont have the same facial quality of persians, but better physical qualities. But both seem to go bit crazy, again completely anecdotal.

Reactions: Stephen Gray
You know I really do like American ladies and that’s what I chose but if we are gonna do this scientifically I think we need more pictures. Let me say it again: Pictures. For science.

Anyone saying American hasn’t branched out much it’s Brazilian by a freaking mile
Meh...you can have their fake butts and died blonde hair.
At least that's who they view as "linda".

But the natural Brazilians? Yeah...they came straight from the land of Canaan! Beautiful ladies...

You know I really do like American ladies and that’s what I chose but if we are gonna do this scientifically I think we need more pictures. Let me say it again: Pictures. For science.
😁
Not a ranking...

1) Japananese 😮
2) Russia ....damn
3) Persian 🌋
4) Brazilian 😴 (boring)
5) Nordic 👍👍👍
6) Tennessean 🧡
7) South East Asia😊
8) Africa ❤❤❤
9) Mexico th (4).jpegth (2).jpegmain-qimg-d5dce86384ec549614119a805a458e9c-lq.jpeg3806e9591a82398530989b93b8.jpgScreenshot_20220930-151410_Gallery.jpgth.jpeg0-2.jpgth (1).jpegth (3).jpeg

Last edited:
😁
Not a ranking...

1) Japananese 😮
2) Russia ....damn
3) Persian 🌋
4) Brazilian 😴 (boring)
5) Nordic 👍👍👍
6) Tennessean 🧡
7) South East Asia😊
8) Africa ❤❤❤
9) Mexico View attachment 495771View attachment 495772View attachment 495773View attachment 495774View attachment 495775View attachment 495776View attachment 495779View attachment 495780View attachment 495785
Major disagree on Brazilian being boring my ex was half Japanese half Brazilian and was a blast in some ways if you catch my drift

Major disagree on Brazilian being boring my ex was half Japanese half Brazilian and was a blast in some ways if you catch my drift
Hahaha.

I'm not entirely serious about that. But i had some annoying experiences there with their women and some that were here in America.
Good experience too👍

My wife is half Brazilian actually. And Filipina. But she relates more to her asian culture.

I don't like that some of them go out of their way to look i guess more European? I know Portugal settled Brasil, but...

I LOVE European women haha. All types.
So it's not that.

Whatever a woman is naturally i appreciate more, because that's the beauty they inherit from creation. And it's just a turnoff for me when a woman changes her natural state.

Hahaha.

I'm not entirely serious about that. But i had some annoying experiences there with their women and some that were here in America.
Good experience too👍

My wife is half Brazilian actually. And Filipina. But she relates more to her asian culture.

I don't like that some of them go out of their way to look i guess more European? I know Portugal settled Brasil, but...

I LOVE European women haha. All types.
So it's not that.

Whatever a woman is naturally i appreciate more, because that's the beauty they inherit from creation. And it's just a turnoff for me when a woman changes her natural state.
Have a daughter in her 20s by any chance? 😁

VN Store

Back