More shocking info on Obama...

'for once' referred to the fact that it's the first time for these particular young voters, not for any young voters. I didn't buy into the Clinton/Gore team back in the early 90s (I was a year too young to vote), but in retrospect I recall a similar energy. It seems to me, however, that there's more energy around Obama's campaign. Just my perspective.

Maybe it doesn't take much, but I certainly didn't feel this way about Bill Clinton part II, Gore, Bush, Kerry, Hillary Clinton or McCain.

how is it new that some ultraliberal, slick talking politician whipped up the young crowd into activism and voting? there's nothing refreshing about that. It's simply liberal politics 101.

I'm fine with you liking Obama, but pretending that he has some new face to politicking is absurd.

Well put BPV.

you like pepsi?

I dont like any of em' and to get off the symbolisim for the candidates for a second and get right to it. I dont think Obama has "changed" much at all. I dont agree with the statement that he has done wonders for younger American and motivated them to be more active. Stats dont lie and bla bla bla, Im sure there is some figure that the liberal media and or their constituents can produce to say otherwise but I'll stick with my own thoughts on this sleeze.

Obama is promising things he cant provide and tells the American public what they want to hear. Essentially he has run his campiagn like a kid running for Class President and it's pretty lame. The one thing I'll say for him is, atleast he does not spend 90% of his time bashing Bush like Clinton does.

Vote the way you like, but I aint buying what Obama is selling. I dont have a horse in this race really but I knbow this. That guy and his Wordly ways scare the crap out of me.

'for once' referred to the fact that it's the first time for these particular young voters, not for any young voters. I didn't buy into the Clinton/Gore team back in the early 90s (I was a year too young to vote), but in retrospect I recall a similar energy. It seems to me, however, that there's more energy around Obama's campaign. Just my perspective.

Maybe it doesn't take much, but I certainly didn't feel this way about Bill Clinton part II, Gore, Bush, Kerry, Hillary Clinton or McCain.
fair enough, but I sure didn't get that you were talking about the first time for that particular set of voters.

My point is that those same 'first time' voters are out there in every election and very easily manipulated to the liberal cause. Clinton was masterful in that regard. He has a crew of life long worshippers because he played Sax on MTV.

Obama is lying about where some of his money is coming from.

Dont know about that, but I can tell he's lying about a lot of other stuff. I sure "hope" we dont "change" in that direction. Even Bush backers like myself will admit we dont need anymore unkept promises.

Obama tied to lobbyists, but boasts of not taking money - USATODAY.com

Barack Obama often boasts he is "the only candidate who isn't taking a dime from Washington lobbyists," yet his fundraising team includes 38 members of law firms that were paid $138 million last year to lobby the federal government, records show.

Those lawyers, including 10 former federal lobbyists, have pledged to raise at least $3.5 million for the Illinois senator's presidential race. Employees of their firms have given Obama's campaign $2.26 million, a USA TODAY analysis of campaign finance data shows.

I dont like any of em' and to get off the symbolisim for the candidates for a second and get right to it. I dont think Obama has "changed" much at all. I dont agree with the statement that he has done wonders for younger American and motivated them to be more active. Stats dont lie and bla bla bla, Im sure there is some figure that the liberal media and or their constituents can produce to say otherwise but I'll stick with my own thoughts on this sleeze.

Obama is promising things he cant provide and tells the American public what they want to hear. Essentially he has run his campiagn like a kid running for Class President and it's pretty lame. The one thing I'll say for him is, atleast he does not spend 90% of his time bashing Bush like Clinton does.

Vote the way you like, but I aint buying what Obama is selling. I dont have a horse in this race really but I knbow this. That guy and his Wordly ways scare the crap out of me.

wordly or worldly? Maybe both? Seriously. I'm not being sarcastic.

VN Store

Back