More reasons to believe in Shoop Defense

We're Blessed to have Coach Shoop here in Big Orange Co.! This should be a Great Year and I can't wait to see what he does with a defence that is Already Loaded!!! Go Vols!!! :):rock::pepper::welcomec::number1::cheer:

Reactions: 1 person
This is the kind of tribute that really makes you sit up and take notice:

"Ohio State's offense has hung half a hundred on the last four opponents they've played. Against a Penn State defense with walkons and true freshman all over the two-deep, they could barely muster a first down in the second half. Take away the referee-aided scores, and the Buckeyes gave up as many points as they managed, in regulation. What Bob Shoop has done with that group is nothing short of miraculous."

You know Florida is going to have an unbelievable freshman that no one's heard of who just destroys us.

After the game there will be a lot of talk about UF's backup QB. I'm just not sure if they'll be saying "they should have put him in after the starter threw 3 picks" or "he played as good as could be expected for someone thrust into that position after the starter was pulled due to the beating he was taking"

It will, and will be the best we will have because a lot leaves next year. Talent and experience are all here this year and we can't let it go to waste

2017 could be better.

We lose
Barnett
Sutton
JRM
Vereen
Lewis
Foreman

Thats some good talent. Now... look at what we'll have Returning

DE Phillips JR
DT Kmac JR
DT Tuttle JR
DE Taylor SO

OLB McDowell SR
MLB Kirkland JR
ST Sapp JR

CB Martin SR
CB Byrd SO
NB Osborne SO
FS Gualden JR
SS Kelly SR

That is a monster defense...

I 100% believe that by seasons end we'll have a top 10 defense. Our offense should be highly ranked too. Don't look now, but 2016 should be a special year. We are one of a few legit NC contenders.

IMO the champion will be one of these teams: TN, Bama, LSU, FSU, Clemson, OU, Baylor, Stanford, Michigan, Ohio State.

THOUGHTS?

I 100% believe that by seasons end we'll have a top 10 defense. Our offense should be highly ranked too. Don't look now, but 2016 should be a special year. We are one of a few legit NC contenders.

IMO the champion will be one of these teams: TN, Bama, LSU, FSU, Clemson, OU, Baylor, Stanford, Michigan, Ohio State.

THOUGHTS?

Watch out for Auburn. Theyre due for a big year again.

Oregon still has talent.

THOUGHTS?

Good list. But take out Baylor and Stanford.

Our Big Orange swarm of Shoop Troops are going to teach pain and Domination.

Win by Win our Vols earn a Championship...VFL...GBO!!!

VN Store

Back