More More More JJJ

BruinVol

Somebody tell JJJ that he has the keys!

He is the driver of this bus and he’s the damn 5 star to take this team to the promised land!

Much needed change in aggressiveness tonight and that must continue!!

We don’t win tonight without it that’s for sure!

He is the driver of this bus and he’s the damn 5 star to take this team to the promised land!

Don't u dare jinx us, Bru. This game isn't over

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Been dying to see that from JJJ co-lead in points tonight and lead the team in rebounds.

If he continues to play with that aggression and urgency he will have earned every star he has been given! Atta boy JJJ!!!

Gosh I hate to keep being that guy but we are playing one guard too many right now.

Gosh I hate to keep being that guy but we are playing one guard too many right now.
I would just be playing more line ups with Josiah at the 4 and/or Yves at the five. I'd rather Vescovi/Bailey/Springer/Keon rack up minutes then EJ/ON/Uros

Reactions: BruinVol
He was really good. Hopefully it’s a sign of more to come.

Seemed like played more point tonight. Wonder if having him at pg some helps him get into the flow of the game some more.

James was a lot more aggressive tonight. He needs to continue as the previous two games he scored a combined 4 pts. Not sure it is his persona, but expect Barnes had a talk with him.

King James and Fulkerson were co players of the game tonight and Springer had a big three late in the game to give Tennessee the lead.

Solid win with 3 road games out of the next 4 coming up.

Reactions: cardvolfan

For this team to reach its full potential, JJJ is going to have to continue to improve his offensive production. As you point out, be more aggressive and don’t be scared to take the shots he’s given. Guy is good.

What? No, Vescovi brings a lot to the game. Maybe not his best night, but that's the whole idea. Next time Bailey may suck and SV will be the man. Just keep on doing our thing, with each piece getting better. Vescovi had some big late game ft's.
Vescovi is currently the weakest link of those guards. His playing time is simply buoyed by the idea that Barnes believes him to be the closest semblance of a PG that we have available (he's not one) and having more experience than the 2 freshmen. Of the 5 guards, he's statistically the 2nd weakest offensive player and the 2nd weakest defender. Thru the 3 SEC games, he has 5 assts and 6 TOs. He's also shooting 11-29 (37.9%) in those games.

VN Store

Back