More minutes for Nkamhoua

I think the problem is that he is having trouble staying in front of his man. Other than that, I see no reason why he shouldn't be starting. He is light years ahead of where he was at the beginning of the season. I'm not worried about his offense at all, any more.

Reactions: jarnol32
I don’t understand with our post issues why Nkamhoua is only getting 7.7 minutes per game. Give him 20 minutes and let’s see what he can do.
While his play has improved some, the reason he is getting the 7.7 minutes is because the others they have been playing have not played well enough to keep him to of the game. The 5 position this year has been the worse I have seen here in a number of years. I was hoping Fulky would have a big year, but he is a shadow of what he was last year.

I think the problem is that he is having trouble staying in front of his man. Other than that, I see no reason why he shouldn't be starting. He is light years ahead of where he was at the beginning of the season. I'm not worried about his offense at all, any more.
That’s because our defense has the 5 chase his man outside the arc and do that stupid half a second double team while the pick man sprints to the paint. Puts our post player out of position on defense all the time.

Reactions: i2amavol
I would play Uros more too against bigger teams, if nothing else to take up space and set screens for Keon, Jaden, and Bailey.

Uros is simply not good. He can barely secure a rebound when he plays and has little to no skill based on what he has shown so far. I hope he improves but the guy doesn't look SEC caliber to me.

I would live to see Olivier get 20 minutes against Florida, Sunday. I know it won"t happen, but bringing Fulk off the bench for 3 minutes at a time, might be the best way to get the most out of Fulk, considering how poor his conditioning seems. Which is another reason why I think all the talk about Walker being out of shape is bullsh!t, now. I guarantee Walker doesn't look like he is going to fall over after 4 minutes on the floor like Fulk does. I know Fulk is a senior and it may be because of Covid, but he is by far, the worst conditioned player on this team. Plus, when he is tired, he starts flopping, flailing his arms and he becomes like Roberto Duran, Hands of Stone. But, Barnes doesn't punish him, yeah he jerks his a$$ out and then chews on it, but he is right back in and out of breath in 2 minutes. I love the kid, but he is a complete shell and he's lost his motor which made up for a lot of his deficiencies

Reactions: Volle
I agree on ON. He’s beginning to show he can make the basic plays plus he brings a little physicality.
He’s gotten bigger this year—I think he can definitely contribute next season if he continues getting more physical and puts in the work.

There's a chance, slim one I know, that Barnes knows more about BBall than you.
How do you know me? I didn’t say he doesn’t, I just said I can’t understand it, with that said, mind your own business unless you want to swap addresses.

How do you know me? I didn’t say he doesn’t, I just said I can’t understand it, with that said, mind your own business unless you want to swap addresses.

Why are you mad?

He's right.

Your response was something seen regularly on the football board questioning coaches like you're the roster expert.

I think I know what the issue is but most of you will call it BS. Our players are playing to not make mistakes and that causes more and more mistakes. If you notice Barnes has the same approach Bobby Knight had. You turn the ball over you immediately take a seat on the bench. Players in other systems play free. Barnes needs to back off and let our guys play with freedom. He wants to play fast but he want let go of the reins.
The problem i see is a 14 point run and he couldve called a timeout before it got that bad.

VN Store

Back