More likely win: Florida, UGA or USCe?

I would say 50% Florida 30% Georgia 30% SCjr IF we stay healthy and have all our receivers in the games after Georgia. Personally I think Georgia will be the toughest of the three unless SCjr grows a secondary between now and then.

A ton of fans, very confidently, say this every year.....yet it never happens.

I said it two years ago at the swamp till Justin Hunter blew out his damn knee..It was a long ****ing day in the swamp.😡

I think Florida is our last possible win till November so if we do not beat them there will be A lot of nervous vol nation people having to run the candy, mizzou and Kentucky

All 3 will be tough tasks with the current state of our offensive line. SEC games are won in the trenches. That said, if our o-line can grow into just being average, we will compete in all 3 of these games and possibly knock one or two of them off with a little luck. No way we sweep all 3 games with 2 being on the road and a very shaky offensive line. I'd love to be wrong though.

Florida. But UGA and USC are both very winnable games IMO.

Games most likely to win by rank, IMO

1. Chatt
2. Vandy
3. Kentucky
4. Florida
5. Missouri
6. Georgia
7. Ole Miss
8. South Carolina
9. Alabama

Games most likely to win by rank, IMO

1. Chatt
2. Vandy
3. Kentucky
4. Florida
5. Missouri
6. Georgia
7. Ole Miss
8. South Carolina
9. Alabama

I think Florida is significantly better than Missouri. I'm not even convinced that Kentucky isn't at least as good as Missouri. I'd also rank both Georgia and Ole Miss as tougher than South Carolina (even though Scar won their head-to-head). This really is a crazy year in the East.

I think its going to be tougher to beat SC again. GA is down a conf game they will be focused. We know our problem with UF. Take your pick.

I think we have the best chance of beating Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina in that order. If we can run the ball at all, we will beat Florida and Georgia. The old ball coach will make it very difficult to beat him two times in a row.

I'm going to the UGA and USCe games, both away. Can't make it to FL, however.

Anyways, which upset do you guys think is more likely? (Don't know how to add poll on mobile)

I think we get a w vs Florida and Bama this year.

Don't like the road games vs Uga and Sc.

Brady Hoke will be replaced this year..... Jeeebus no. Just no. Think happy thoughts.

VN Store

Back